Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from what i can gather from people who have taken delivery of their new juke they all love it, but in reality how long are people really prepared to wait to taker delivery of their new car, judging bysome of the posts the waiting time is probably between 3 and 5 months would just like an idea of peoples patience for a new car.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I have zero patience, I want everything now.... But I feel this is definitely worth waiting for (3 months, if it arrives in 2 weeks).
Kat x

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol @ Kats

As long they tell me how long its gonna take honestly,i am patience to wait for x... months. I was very lucky anyway mine was early...

grtz

Dirk

·
Registered
659 Posts
Long waits are reported for many new cars. Some people are happy to have a cancelled order or some such but if you want a particular spec. and are not prepared to compromise then you have to wait.

Gone are the days when manufacturers stockpiled vehicles.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i'm am patient for this car, but i also think that more than 3 months is too long to wait for a new car. More than that is just an absurd.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anyone waiting for delivery can ring the factory on 01914150000 ask for fleet services give your order num, (should be on your order form, if not ring your dealer an ask for it) they eill give you an accurate offline date, and you should recieve it about 2 to 4 days later.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm the most impatient person imaginable. Although I was lucky and only had to wait two and a half months for my Juke it is well worth it. The car is radical and a total one off. Believe me even if you wait five months the interest and admiring glances you get will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I have no complaints...... Ordered Tekna in White back in October
Was told at the time that delivery would be 17th January - dearler kept me informed regulary and on the 19th of January my car was delivered

Picking it up in the morning @ 9am

·
Registered
60 Posts
xlabax said:
Anyone waiting for delivery can ring the factory on 01914150000 ask for fleet services give your order num, (should be on your order form, if not ring your dealer an ask for it) they eill give you an accurate offline date, and you should recieve it about 2 to 4 days later.

wow nissan security my phone in sick num lol but they would give you a planned offline line time date but these can be days of and diserpointing if your dealer give you a unrealistic date but think that it wont last if people keep phoning they stop itsmeant for corprate lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Don't have to wait much longer, my wife's Dig-T 4WD CVT M-6 has arrived at the garage and she collects it on Wednesday 26th January after a six month wait. It is in Force Red with red interior and I bought her a red IPod Nano to match! Well nearly match.

It is the plain unadulterated car, with no silly spoilers, chrome, wheel spacers or other stupid pointless expensive bling. It is a beautiful design and it will not be spoiled by add-on rubbish.

The designers of this car were inspired and it will look beautiful for years to come. Please, why spoil perfection?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well Ive been waiting 3 Months now & if it comes on the date they have givenI will have to waitanother 4 Months. No Im not patient at all with things like this, and yep 7 Months is far too long to wait for anything, especially a car, but at the moment I havent much choice. So im just trying not to think too much about it.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have waited 6 months in the past for a car we really wanted. We knew we would have to wait and were prepared for it. Now around 5 months for our Juke will soon fly by. With any luck it will be here on time and I won 't contemplate otherwise.

·
Registered
195 Posts
OOOPPPPSSS, sorry slight mishap (message above).
Anyway was in the dealers yesterday and test drove the diesel and petrol models, fantastic so spoke to the lady and asked what was the time frame from ordering and getting it, she said with some sucking of teeth about 3 months, she looked on the computer and said sorry I lied you can have one delvered on 4th Feb 2011, due to the closeness to the 11plate i am going to wait, order going in tomorrow.

And the colour is; RED

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Jukeofwellington, welcome to the madness, erm forum, what model did you go for in the end?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Cool. I dont blame you for waiting for the 11 reg, when Feb is so close to it. Ive got a private plate now so im happy for March, but id sooner it be closer to March than May though! Brill colour choice too! Theres a red/white poll going on, be sure to add your vote, were a bit behind at the mo!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts