Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the call, I am picking up my Juke on Friday, it was put back to the 27th and now miraculously is arriving in 2 sleeps!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
How are dealers managing to release cars in advance of the official release date of 24th? My dealer has Jukes in now but is adamant that Nissan have said they mustn't let them go before 24th. Is he talking rubbish or are others ignoring Nissan? Edited by: ginnym

·
Registered
231 Posts
ginnym said:
How are dealer's managing to release cars in advance of the official release date of 24th? My dealer has Jukes in now but is adamant that Nissan have said they mustn't let them go before 24th. Is he talking rubbish or are others ignoring Nissan?
Hi ginnym
Our dealer has said the same thing as yours - it is apparently due to the certificate of conformity Nissan will not release it until 24th?? I do not know how it works its just what I have been told!!

Can anyone confirm??
Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is nonsense, if they have them they can sell them. Certificate was issued on the 7th of Sept. I was told at the launch day that it was entirely up to the dealers and who had pre-ordered earliest. I am getting mine at 12.30 tomorrow. A white 1.6 Acenta with prem pack. I will not sleep tonight!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Tessa said:
It is nonsense, if they have them they can sell them. Certificate was issued on the 7th of Sept. I was told at the launch day that it was entirely up to the dealers and who had pre-ordered earliest. I am getting mine at 12.30 tomorrow. A white 1.6 Acenta with prem pack. I will not sleep tonight!

Get someone to take a photo of youhanding it overat the dealership Tessa - youmust be one of the first retail customers ANYWHERE IN EUROPE to collect their Juke - they would probably be interested to know at Borkowski PR at Nissan and on the Facebook page(s) run for Nissan.

For those who don't know Tessa was one of us who attended the Borkowski/NISSAN official Juke launch day at Sunderland

...only 4 hours to go

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Tessa said:
I just got the call, I am picking up my Juke on Friday, it
was put back to the 27th and now miraculously is arriving in 2
sleeps!!!!
SO JEALOUS! :) Totally awesome that you're getting your car early tho!
Can't wait to see pics ;)

Hope everything goes smoothly with the pickup @ 12.30 ;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hasimon said:
Four hours and ten minutes to pick up and saying goodbye to Qashqui
Once again there seems to be a difference between what Nissan think is happening/ what should be happening and what is really happening with their vehicles and at their dealerships![/b]

Make sure you take a picture or two Hasimon.

(What's the betting we get someone on here soon who collected their JukeYESTERDAY!)

·
Registered
367 Posts
No word from our dealership yet, should be having a delivery in today so hubby is leaving off work and popping there for a nosy. They've got an advert in the local paper today advertising the official Juke Launch night next week

·
Registered
455 Posts
alicat said:
No word from our dealership yet, should be having a delivery in today so hubby is leaving off work and popping there for a nosy. They've got an advert in the local paper today advertising the official Juke Launch night next week
There's a guy on theGet Juke UK Facebook page run by Borkowski Public Relations for Nissanhe's from Yorkshire and reckons he collected his Juke yesterday - not sure if it's true or not!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Juked-UK/112458242136956
Certainly no excuse for Nissan to say they don't know what is happening.
I suspectNissan honchosDO know what is happening but can't really stop it.

Nissan 0
Dealers 1

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got my registration number today so I hope that means my car will be delivered next week as promised. It's actually got my initials as the last 2 letters so not only do I get a cool, new car, it's got a semi personalised number plate

·
Registered
69 Posts
Am sulking and a bit miffed.

Phoned monday to see if delivery date was still 1st October as I had seen delays for the DIG-t on here. Yes and was told the 20th Octiber was new date.

Went in this afternoon to see the Juke in all its glory - it looks fantastic btw. Was all chuffed only to be told now end of November for new date. Not a happy bunny and have just poured a large Gin!!!!!

I hope we DIG-t customers get some extras thrown in for this.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oh no! It does seem there is big delays with the DiG-T! It wouldn't have been so bad if you'd have known from the start when you placed the order!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts