Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Delivery Delayed

4K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  FleetJuke 
#1 ·
Hi - new on here.

We have a Force Red 1.5dci on order, we ordered it on 29/09 and were given a delivery date of approx 15/11, but the dealer has just confirmed that it will now be in 10/12!!!! Not very happy but there is nothing much we can do about it!

#7 ·
Sorry to hear about that but it seems to be the norm. I ordered mine on 6th October and was quoted a delivery date of 15th December. This was moved to January 15th so I change the colour from Force Red to Gunmetal Grey provided it will to be delivered on December 15th.
Fingers crossed but I don't have much faith in Nissan at the moment .

#8 ·
Nissan have been caught massively on the hop regarding demand. I seem to remember reading somewhere that when they launched the Juke they were expecting worldwide sales to the end of the year to be something like 30,000 units. In Japan they have already sold over 20k, Europe over 30k and the US around 20k.
Best laid plans of mice and men sadly do go astray when demand has not just been a little above expected but more than double the expected and there is still 8 weeks ish left of the year.

Nissan I am certain are doing everything in their power to get cars out to people who have ordered them. The last thing they want is for you to say 'screw it' and go and buy a Toyota or Mazda or whatever

#10 ·
Are you sure, Fee? I thought we all just came on here to have a moan about Nissan and our silly waiting times

Welcome to the forum. The time will pass and this place really helps

#14 ·
Same deal here. I ordered my Juke Tekhna
on October 2, and was told today the delivery day is postponed till14 December

The agent told me they had problems with the machines on the production floor, hence the delay.
Can't wait!

#15 ·
Same deal here. I ordered my Juke Tekhna on 2 October and was told today that the delivery is postponed till 14 Decemeber!

Apparently, they had problems with the machines on the production floor, hence the delay.
Oh well... can't wait!

#19 ·
Well just to give you an update as the account manager Ollie promised to call weekly to advise the order status, still waiting for his call, but then as I heard nothing for 3 weeks and had to call andchase I am not holding out much hope....I will have to call again myself.
I am an account manager (produce books in China) and I have to say that communication between our factories in China to the English speaking HKoffice, to me, then onto my UK customersis a lot more efficient than communication between the Nissan dealership in Chester to the factory in Sunderland! I appreciate that customers are being given bad news about dealys but it is actually worse not telling someone what is happening.

I am convert from Toyota / Mazda(previous cars / ToyotaLandcruiser / Toyota Corolla / 1.0 Yaris / 1.33 Yaris / 1.4D4D Yaris (did 123k in that) andMX5) what can I say I get bored of carseasily! We bought a new Toyota the 1.33 TR last year (hubby nowdriving that) I will look past the delivery times as they had loads in stock and this is a new model, but the customer service was absolutely brilliant the lady Clare called me and provided me with regular updates...so far Nissan I am not reallynotimpressed!<O:p></O:p>

#20 ·
Finally some great news - after weeks of phoning the dealership, changing colour in order to get an earlier delivery date and being fobbed off with promises of return phone calls that never came, the Jukeis here! It arrived last Friday, we were given the reg today and changed over the insurance so we are collecting it on Thursday

What a nice Christmas pressie!!!

#22 ·
dekker36 said:
just for everybodies information we had a meeting at work today and were told the juke volume for next year is 136000, obviously this could be subject to change but this figure has been confirmed.
wow wee thats more than 372 Jukes per day being built, lets hope everyone gets theirs quickly then.
Edited by: deks36

#23 ·
Hi dekker36. I assume that you must work for Nissan in Sunderland.
I don't suppose you were given any indication as to volume of CVT's in the total number ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.