Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delivery quoted by dealer 30 March - 25 March - 28 March - 30 March.
Delivery confirmed by NCS 30 March.

Car order status has not changed since last week and I have been told by NCS today that my car is in transit somewhere - they just dont know where. Have confirmed that the car is coming from Sunderland and not Mars as has been in transit for a week.

My dealer been really fair - my MOT due tomorrow on trade in and he has taken car off me and I am now in possession of a bright blue Micra. Very grateful for the car and the fuel they supplied but just want my Juke. Am I being a diva?

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ flynn - could have been a lot worse I suppose....compared to some previous customers I think you've faired pretty well - hope they get it sorted for you soon

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I dont know about the Juke putting a smile on your face but I am in hysterics driving this thing around. I feel like Mrs Magoo!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
flynn said:
Well I dont know about the Juke putting a smile on your face but I am in hysterics driving this thing around. I feel like Mrs Magoo!
Have you got the Glasses tomatch? I can't remember Magoo wearing Lycra either
Strange they don't know its where abouts, are they smuggled across the border in the dead of night?

·
Registered
263 Posts
According to my dealer (email) my car is on a wagon(!?) could take up to 2 days to arrive.
Go figure

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I have spoken to the dealer today and the car has shown up. Its just waiting to be cleaned and I pick it up tomorrow. Fee have to say in all fairness the Micra aint that bad its just not me certainly another marmite car. Funny thing is that at work someone has a blamange pink Micra convertible and they wanted me to park next to it to signify that Barbie and Ken were in the building. Anyhow looks like I will be picking up my car on April Fools Day - just about sums me up lol x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts