Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

If anyone out there has ordered a Tekna 1.6 DIG-T CVT-M6 4X4 could you please let me know if you have been given an expected delivery date.

Many Thanks
Edited by: WITHERS

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi,
We ordered mid Oct & were told Jan. Although not given a specific date. After looking on here it seems everyone thats ordered has a proper date.

Hubby called the dealer yest, he didnt get back to us! Not good! Called him again just to be told he needs to speak to Nissan customer services as all it says is backorder on the screen! Guess what, they arent open now till Monday!

So I think Jan may turn into Feb myself! How about you?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I met a chap in Morrisons car park who had ordered and was told due to CVT gearbox issues it wouldn't be likely that he would get his before June 2011.

He cancelled....

It would appear that Qashqai and Qashqai +2 CVT orders haveceased. Its on Nissans website that no further orders will be taken for CVTs there.

Dealer says all CVT orders are going to China and USA as demand there for them is astronomical - seems Europe isn't as important to them.

Fee x

·
Registered
754 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I met a chap in Morrisons car park who had ordered and was told due to CVT gearbox issues it wouldn't be likely that he would get his before June 2011.

He cancelled....

It would appear that Qashqai and Qashqai +2 CVT orders haveceased. Its on Nissans website that no further orders will be taken for CVTs there.

Dealer says all CVT orders are going to China and USA as demand there for them is astronomical - seems Europe isn't as important to them.

Fee x
I'm glad I ordered early then.

·
Registered
377 Posts
OMG! If its June 2011 I can see my order getting cancelled! Ive already got rid of my car, I think if I was without a car till then I wouldnt bother driving again, i'd be used to sorting myself out. As lovely as the Juke is, no car is worth that long!

I'll see what my dealer says on Monday & let you know.Edited by: sallyspud

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi,
Was in touch with my dealer yesterday and he said it still looks to be on for 3rd Dec.
He wants to talk to me next week to arrange the transfer of my private number plate, so I'm assuming he's confident on that date!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

Looks like it could be a long wait, am going to contact dealer again Monday and try to pin him down on a couple of things that have been mentioned.
Will update, hopefully with some good news.

Thanks All

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
silverjuke said:
I can't see anything on the website.
Hiya

Its on the Qashqai page - Overview (small box on left - sorry I couldn't copy page)
I checked the JUKES one also but nothing is stated there? I am concerned though that some dealers are advising of problems and others aren't. Another glitch perhaps in Nissans communication policy

ALthough it says for the QQ and +2 - the shortge of CVT COULD have a direct impact on Jukes also.

I certainly would check with dealers just to be sure.

Good luck

Fee Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
377 Posts
JadziJuke said:
Hi,
Was in touch with my dealer yesterday and he said it still looks to be on for 3rd Dec.
He wants to talk to me next week to arrange the transfer of my private number plate, so I'm assuming he's confident on that date!
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you, but it definately looks good. Fingers crossed when they start arriving the rest will follow on quickly as with the other models.

Im just concerned ours is backorder, with no date attached to it & we werent that far behind you in ordering really. Fingers crossed he comes back with a nice surprise for me. Please keep me updated, it'll be good to know you have yours.

·
Registered
754 Posts
If it helps, my original order was made on 31/8, due to dealer 14 Dec
cancelled order I am now having made end July -ish, arrived at dealer 4 Nov
both for CVT 2WD Acenta premium

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
We ordered mid Oct & were told Jan. Although not given a specific date. After looking on here it seems everyone thats ordered has a proper date.

Hubby called the dealer yest, he didnt get back to us! Not good! Called him again just to be told he needs to speak to Nissan customer services as all it says is backorder on the screen! Guess what, they arent open now till Monday!

So I think Jan may turn into Feb myself! How about you?

Hi

Spoke to dealer on Sunday, only to be told March 21st at the earliest, am ringing Nissan customer care Monday

·
Registered
754 Posts
wlmg Mill Hill (london) but my order was for the 2WD not the 4WD, which probably makes a big difference.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
feefeeglasgow said:

He cancelled....

Fee x
HI All,

Have just rang Nissan about delivery dates for the Juke CVT 4WD, also mentioned the above as posted by Fee,

Nissan stated that the earliest they could see for delivery of the above model would be March/April 2011, when questioned about the gear box issue, lady became very quiet (did not deny it once) and only spoke to offer to put me through to the resolutions department. This i did and was met by a very apologetic lady who new all my details and only concern was to stop me canelling my order. (have no intention to do this) Anyway to try and cut a long story short, Nissan have now taken up my case and will get back to me in the next 48hrs. Personally i do believe Nissan has a problem, whether it be the gearbox or just not expecting so many orders im not sure. but for anyone who has ordered the CVT 4WD expect a looooong wait.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Don't cancel. This is far and away the best car I have ever had. Worth waiting for. I ordered mine at the launch in June. So that's been 5 months. WORTH IT.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah - the longest 5 months of my life but at least we didnt have a "parts" problem....

Good luck you all!!! - May the force be with you

Fee x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts