Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like a stupid question but does the delivery date I've been quoted mean that's the date I can collect my Juke, or will it have to be prepared first.
I've never bought a brand new car before so I am a little unsure about this!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I always expect the delivery date to mean the date the dealer gets the car. Depending upon your dealer and how busy they are will depend upon how quickly they can prepare it and register it for the road before you can drive it away.
I have not had to wait more than a few days after the dealer takes receipt of the cars.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I think delivery dates are quite fluid at the moment. In theory that is the date that the dealer gets the vehicle delivered to him. In practice, it can be earlier, later or completely rescheduled.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yes, the delivery date is when the dealer expects it to land on the forecourt. The dealership then has to put the plates on, buff it up and do some other stuff. They may quote you an extra 3 days. Depends...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yep - there have been many issues with Nissan dealers being given a delivery date by Nissan, this being changed 3 or 4 or in my case 7 times

If i were you dont take anything at face value and just try to wait patiently..... it will be worth it whenever it arrives!!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I am patient. Just asking as my delivery date is Tuesday 21st December so if the day it's ready is 3 or more after this we hit Christmas so would probably have to wait until the following week after bank holiday Tuesday.
We'll see what happens!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts