Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my white Tekna 1.6 CVT 23rd Oct and finally got my delivery date today.....28th April 2011. Oh hum at least I have something to aim for now. So jealous of those of you out and about, but at least I am not the only one waiting!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently it is the CVT that is being delayed. Not too impressed but what can I do. They seem worth the wait - just got to make sure I don't crash my car before the part-exchange!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome fleetjuke - A long wait indeed

Yep - the CVT is an issue Nissan wide and affecting the Qashqai too...

I am sure there will be lots to read about meantime

Fee x

·
Registered
166 Posts
hiya fleetjuke, i ordered mine 20th oct and they have given me a date of the end of jan so i wont be happy if they turn round and say that, i did check with my dealer today and he said the system is still showing the end of jan so fingers crossed (especially as my current mot and tax runs out in march).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone - nice to know I am not alone!! Was given the impression when I bought the car that it would be Jan but it took over one month to give me the actual date. Was not expecting April!! At least I have a 4x4 to get me through the winter, that with the snow on the way, but I really cannot wait to get behind the wheel of the Juke again!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ordered my cvt premium on Sept 28th and delivery date is 8th Feb, so 5 month wait which is a bit shorter than yours. So looks like the wait is getting longer.

Am sure the wait will be worth it. A good exercise in patience

1 - 9 of 9 Posts