Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salesman phoned yesterday, oh no bad news I thought, but supprise supprise my delivery is early. Collect tomorrow! Oh no its Christmas Eve all over again.
Bad news though if yours is a Japanese sourced vehicle, they expect deliverys delayed by around six months. Things look pretty bad out there lets hope they can recover faster than expected.Edited by: philthunder

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ philthunder- nice one looks like there will be quite a few of us getting ours within the next 3 - 4 weeks

·
Registered
561 Posts
wooohoo phil enjoy it verymuch, but i hope for all the ppl whos waiting for the japanese ones your wrong anyway....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well almost time to play. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
It was due end of next week 25th ish . Blade SilverAcenta Premium pack 1.5dCi. As its the same engine as my old Note I assume I can expect similar MPG. That had a low of 52 and a high of 62 so I expect similar if not better. I know the Juke is over 100kg heavier but there should not be that much difference. A college has fitted the TurboTune box and has improved his mpg by 10, simple plug and play, 50 to 60mpg now and more torque, sounds good. I’ve now got a box of bulbs to fit, sounds like gardening talk! I'll check on the Japan news tomorrow.
Must get my sack ready for Santa now!<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>Edited by: philthunder

1 - 8 of 8 Posts