Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My folks have ordered a juke which is due in january. Has there been any delays on delivery with the snow etc, its a 1.6 standard tekna?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Jay007

Theres always delays with Nissan - sadly they dont need the excuse of SNOW... any old excuse will do.

Seriously - deliveries are all over the place just now - some on time and others badly delayed

You might be one of the lucky ones - Just keep on at your dealer - they should be able to advise when its on its way

Good luck

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You know what it's like Fee. You see white or red mentioned and you've just gotta have a wee dig. You wouldn't think I was getting a white onewould you ? I'd say that I was "batting for both sides" but that would cast false aspersions over my sexuality.
I have got 4 kids though.How the 6 of us are going to fit in the Juke I'll never know. One kid in the boot I suppose. I orriginally went to the dealers looking foraQQ +2 for the 7seats but just fell in love with the Juke.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh - I know....

I took my husband into the dealership to have a wee look at the JUKE. I made sure it was the same day as his works lunch so he had a good few beers... Told him we were buying it and he was so merry - he didnt care.... He would have preferred a Qashqai (again - would have been QQ number 4!!) but I won !!!!

Woohoo!!! - There are some benefits to having a drink...

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
QQ number 4, phew.I had 2 Zaffiras in succession and though they were great,reliable cars, I just got bored with them. Having the same car again is not like having a new car at all unless there's a major design change. The 2nd Zaffira didn't feel like a newer car at all and I didn't get that buzz.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
You know what it's like Fee. You see white or red mentioned and you've just gotta have a wee dig. You wouldn't think I was getting a white onewould you ? I'd say that I was "batting for both sides" but that would cast false aspersions over my sexuality.
I have got 4 kids though.How the 6 of us are going to fit in the Juke I'll never know. One kid in the boot I suppose. I orriginally went to the dealers looking foraQQ +2 for the 7seats but just fell in love with the Juke.

I have a nissan Terrano 7 seater for sale if your interested? £2500 Delivered
(as you are a forum member)

12inch

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You still got that **** ? You tried selling me that on my 2nd post. I'll have to check the price you quoted me back then to see if you've added the extra vat. lol.Seriously,can't afford that and the Juke.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
You still got that **** ? You tried selling me that on my 2nd post. I'll have to check the price you quoted me back then to see if you've added the extra vat. lol.Seriously,can't afford that and the Juke.
I could have sold it before but we had a lot of snow and I still had not got the Juke so decided to keep it until that had changed.
12inch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts