Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,First timer..... Ordered my White Juke Accenta with Sports Pack 23.10.10. Due 26.01.2011. This was brought forward twice only to the 14.01.11 (yesterday). Guess what a No Show. So fed up -had rearranged my whole weekend as well so I could take delivery. Yeomans Nissan in Worthing have been great. But seems as though the problems arewith Sunderland. Why does the depot in Sunderlad state a delivery date and not stick to it? Apparently it showed 'transport enabled' and then 'not yet gated'. This apparently means ready for transportation and on the back of lorry in Sunderlad Yard!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hm. Dealers sometimes get a bit over-excited. Delivery dates can be affected by all sorts of things and I'm sure there must still be something of a backlog. Good luck for a delivery soon. The 26th sounds more like it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mmmmm yes I agree and have built up quite a good working relationship with the sales guy. He's even gonnaput on my Chrome mirror caps for free!Perhaps he is telling me what I want tohear... But it does seem a little antiquated the way messages are sent back and fourth and there is really no one that give me or the dealer a direct anser either by phone or e-mail.... But hey ho hopefully soon can't wait!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
It is starting to happen - 6 turned up on Friday at my local dealer (shame mine was not one of them), although two of them missed their turn under the paint sprayer!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Speed limits are there for a reason, Kats! Now then, now then.

71, do be patient. It IS worth it. Comms between the dealers and Nissan Central don't seem great. Wait for the call that it is at the dealer and don't plan your life around it. Yet...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx everyone.... But white is the only way to go!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Kats said:
It is starting to happen - 6 turned up on Friday at my local dealer (shame mine was not one of them), although two of them missed their turn under the paint sprayer!

dont you start your nonsense - you have been listening to DEKS and **** for too long now....

fee x

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh forgot to say that the vehicle has been insured since the 13th by the dealer.

·
Registered
189 Posts
did your dealer tell you it was in for sure on the 13th, i havent got me glasses on.
. never mind be patient or try to be
</font>

·
Registered
540 Posts
They were grey ones then Kats...
Don't give up 71, things will happen. At least your dealer is trying to keep you happy-ish.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi JUKED71,
Hope your car arrives soon.
I hate to differ however but "FORCE RED" is THE colour.
If our car ever arrives in June perhaps we should put them side by side in the pedestrian precinct in Montague Street, Worthing and let shoppers take a vote. I bet I know which one will win !!!
You might get one or two votes if you wash that sea salt off your car before bringing it along but I doubt it !!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ring the factory on 01914150000 ask for fleet services, give them your order num and they will give you an accurate date of completion, you should recieve it about 3 or 4 days later, your order num should be on your order form if not ask your dealer. I work in the factory so i know this is right, got mine 4 days early. White dci acenta premium loving it so far.

·
Registered
452 Posts
xlabax, I have asked this question before and most seem to think that AWD CVT models made in Oppama,Japan, go to Sunderland before despatch to other European countries.

As you work at the factory, is there anyway you could confirm this?

I ordered my Juke way back in October of last year and I am told maybe June/July this year.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
xlabax said:
Ring the factory on 01914150000 ask for fleet services, give them your order num and they will give you an accurate date of completion, you should recieve it about 3 or 4 days later, your order num should be on your order form if not ask your dealer. I work in the factory so i know this is right, got mine 4 days early. White dci acenta premium loving it so far.
There you go then............
No Top Coat = 4 days earlier..... Simples...........

12inch

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes this is correct 4wd are built in japan, they supply japan and america however bear in mind demand over there is higher than the uk. ( sunderland plant start producing 4wd sometime this year)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts