Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer rang today to say it will not be on 1st march now but the 9th due to transporter issues

Hubby annoyed because it was his present for my 40th

Oh well these things happen

Edited by: sessy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh what a bummer!!!!!!

It will be worth the extra few days wait - honest -- means you can celebrate his birthday by drinking from the 1st to 8th - then sober up on the 9th for pick up!!!

all the best and happy birthday to your hubby!!!

Fee x

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
sessy,
I had the same excuse from NCS today. I phoned them after being told, by the dealers, that my car had not arrived yesterday. Only to find out today that it had been delivered the day before yesterday.
Hope yours arrives soon.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Lucky you - what a nice present. Bright side postpone your birthday - that way it will arrive on time to be your present and you will stay younger longer! And, you have time to take a quick holiday inbetween!!Edited by: flynn

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone my hubby was going to surprise me with it but bottled out because he did not think I would like the colour

They did promise us but we are away the weekend of my birthday to the lakes another surprise i found out about

·
Registered
561 Posts
congratz sessy with your birthday and juke. Nice, now you got at least your weekend and car folows a few days later

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sessy: Its only a few days. The delivery of my Tekna 4x4 here in Germany was originally March, then it was moved to April, after that, June, and two days ago between 15th July and 8th August.

Funny thing is, Im not really upset about it because I know that I will get it sooner or later :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yay

Picked my Juke up today all lovely and White with red interior.

Lots of gadgets to understand will have to get my hubby to sort it out!

I cant stop smiling

Need to fit my new mats now

Edited by: sessy

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys

Been out for a spin today and lovin it
tried out the sport mode woo hoo

Who would believe it pulled out of my road and what pulled out behind me another white Juke

I do feel it needs a 6th gear on the motorway but as I do not go far it is not an issue

Fitted my new mats they look cool.

Just need to get the kids to keep their feet off my seats

And my daughters pink car seat clashes with the red seats

sessy

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
sessy said:
And my daughters pink car seat clashes with the red seats
sessy

Know the feeling, I have a White Tekna with grey interior and so hubby went and bought a new car seat for our 4 yr old...... Black with silver..... It does look better

Lj

1 - 15 of 15 Posts