Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Nissan Dealer has just phoned me to tell me that I won`t be taking delivery of my Juke this week,infact they won`t give me an actual delivery date (or reason) for the delay,hopefully it won`t take too long,I am a bit disappointed.So it`s back to looking at the brochure and images on the Forums.
Anybody else have their Juke`s delayed recently,if so how long from the original delivery date did it take.
Thanks Guys

·
Registered
316 Posts
The silly sods 'back-ordered' mine, whatever that means.
That added a month.

Then came the snow.
Another two weeks.

Then it "just wasn't on the transporter"
Another week.

The total wait was 6 months and 3 days!
Got it eventually though, and now it's all just a fading memory
Now it's just me, Mrs Siemarque and Pogo makes three.

Ahhhhhh.............

·
Registered
309 Posts
yeah, most of us have had delays...everyone keeps going on about it, but this always happens with a new car release...especially one as popular as the Juke! Fingers crossed u get it soon!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hey Skotty1, I would demand an explanation and a new deliverydate from your dealer or Nissan. Thats the least they can give you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys for your replies,I just tried to get hold of the salesman,who sold me the car,guess what---he just went out,to ask about the official date of release.Still can`t get a reply to my satisfaction,Sales Manager on annual leave today, phoning tomorrow, will keep you posted.

·
Registered
171 Posts
See what you can get out of it SKotty1, play hardball.And don't let them fob you off with that delaying the date further, there's plenty of accessories that they can order separate.

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ SKotty1 - Yes I ordered on 27/01 and my delivery was supposed to be 14/03 got phone call on Monday to tell me delivery date has been put back to mid April due to delays at the factory..this is a company car so my expectation was that it would arrive quicker than a privite buyer...I'm still hopeful i'll get it before the end of March

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope I don`t have to wait that length of time,or====will hit the fan,cosidering the Dealer put on the invoice the car will be delivered within the first week of

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi SKotty1 - I ordered mine in October 2010 Nissan GB said "might get it in March
..hope all goes well for you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Remy,I hope yours gets delivered soon as well.Keep us posted

·
Registered
171 Posts
Blimey Remy, you ordered in October and they still haven't got it to you?Your more patient than me that's for sure.You deserve a medal.
I've currently got a sports coupe and my baby son is rapidly outgrowing his newborn car seat, literally nothing else will fit in the car, so i NEED mine asap.
Also, my MOT is due in June, i'll be damned if I'm paying for that If it gets delayed that far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts