Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want o extend my gratitude to Deks who has informed me that he has left the site due to certain conflicts.

This has personally saddened me as it was Deks who initially made me feel so welcome on the site, and even posted me club stickers. This was followed by Mb, Kats, and LJ.

It seems that he put a lot of effort into this stie with enthusiasm and passion which helped the site to develope. I also recognise that he put in a lot ot time and effort for the Gaydon meet too.

When we loose such valuable people over matters that could have been avoided, I think that we shoil all question the impact we have on eachother through the comments we make.

As I see it, the Juke has been responsible for bringing us together, but through the human destructive nature, the atmosphere stands the risk of being tarnished!

So let's pull together and thank Deks and hope he will return in some capacity.

WilsonEdited by: coupecruiser

·
Registered
116 Posts
I Totally agree with you CC. Now Come on Decs Mate, Sticks & Stones
Can Break Ya Bones But Words Will Never Hurt You. Life's To Short And
Yer A Long Time DEAD. Please Keep The Banter & The Humour, On This
Forum Flowing. And Let Us All, Put Our Arms And Thumbs In The Air, For
The JUKE Whatever The COLOUR. ******.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
From me!
C'mon Deks lets be havin you!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
deks,you know my feelings,i have told you before,do not go,but as i have posted before,were are the mice or men/women who are trashing you,as delia said,lets be aving you,the cheese is still waiting for the mice.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I agree with what CC has said. Uncle Deks has worked hard and often not been thanks for it. He should be able to come back and be proud of what this forum has become due to his hard work. There are several who have worked very hard in keeping this forum fun and exciting: ranging from Deks, LJ, Kats, CC, 12inch, JOY and many others and for any of them to be upset by someone else who comes on once a month or who dosent really post is just not on :(

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
"I wasn't always like this you know. Oh no. I used to be a prominent member of the Juke owners club forum.....I used to have a house......and a Juke.....and 75 fleeces.....82 baseball caps.....220 polo shirts.....47 keyrings.....Stilll, at least I'm English!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
<DIV =msg>

Well said, Wilson, couldn't agree more.

But as Deks has stated he will not be visiting the site anymore, therefore he will not see the support that he has from many of us. It only takes one rotten apple to cause problems.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I agree with you all! Its a sad day when someone like deks feels he has, or needsto leave. I have noticed him popping about a few days ago, so maybe he will drift back. But this site should be fun for all, with no fear of any reprisals for a good job done!On another thread I posted to he did say it had been nice during his holiday & wanted less pressure, but I thought that meant he would post when he felt like it, like we all do, rather than having to be on all day every day. Its too sad.Come back deks!!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
what is going on people, first Deks is moderator off and now he left the site?

why? I guess I am missing something, but for what I know, deks and jukeownersclub were one for me.
from the beginning he was there and made the site as it is.

I find it strange things like this are happening and maybe I sound stupid, or have to be more around here, but I find we need an explanation for this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am only an occasional visitor to JOC due to my work, but whenever i visit and have a question or a query Deks was there, he has helped my juke become mine.Thanks Deks! YOUR MY BOY DEKS!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.