Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have always loved the Force red colour.Imho it's far and away my fave colour in the Juke range.Dealer rang me this evening to say they have somehow duplicated an order and have the same car as I've ordered,but in white, being delivered tomorrow.I've got first refusal on it before they offer it to others on the list.Have looked at photo's in the gallery and it looks pretty good in white.Still prefer the red but oh the temptation to drive around in a Juke is strong.Have told him I'll speak to the wife when she comes home from work and talk it over.I'll see what she thinks to the photo's in the gallery.Really need a 2nd car right now, so that's a factor.I know both colours have strong support on this forum and plenty of people would snap the dealers hand off if they had the chance.Gonna be a restless night.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya - a decision indeed but an easy one - Go for white!!!!!

In all honesty - with demand outstripping supply, just to own one is a miracle.

Go for the white - you wont be disappointed and also it'll match the snow when it comes!!!!

All the very best

Fee x

·
Registered
272 Posts
go for it, it is the best colour !!!!!! simmo.

·
Registered
50 Posts
White every time over red, you are not only getting a better colour but £450 cheaper !! get it i wanted white but we already have a white Hyundai IX35 and the girlfriend said it would look stupid 2 white cars.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'd wait for red because red is the best

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Guess what I think.....................
And you would be wrong.
The question is not totally about the colour, as you have said, it is also about your personal circumstances.How much difference would a brand new bouncing baby Juke make to your life RIGHT NOW?How much would the £400 saving make to you RIGHT NOW?Will you save on the VAT by going for the White?Three strong arguments for the white. It's a great colour as is the red.Another thing to consider is that you have a delivery date of Feb at the moment, but as we have seen to often those dates can and will change. One fact that may affect all delivery dates in the new year is possible strike action by Nissan workers over pay (mentioned in other threads on the forum yesterday)
As much as I love the Force Red - in your position I would choose the car available now.
Its only my opinion but hope it helps you to make a hard choice.
Best of luck
12inch

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Red or White two of the best colours available, both have appeal both will be good in p/x terms
as **** above said consider all the savings
given the choice you have, I too would take the White one tomorrow

·
Registered
754 Posts
I changed from silver to white to save a 5 week further wait and £400. (Plus I was going off the silver a bit as I waited).
I would say there is:1. your chosen colour2. Acceptable colours3. Colours that don't do anything for you.
I'd move from 1. to 2. but not to 3.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Jukeofyork
I was a serious ditherer (if that's even a word) over the colour, eventually went and saw all my favourite choices in the 'flesh' and totally fell in love with the white, which I originally thought I would never choose - I really felt that the colour suited the car.

However, changing my mind on the colour meant a further wait of 4 MONTHS!!! But for me, I'd rather wait and have the colour of my choice otherwise I'll see the cars on the road and always wish I had waited.

So, if you can get to a garage or garages that have the white for you to view as well as the red then that's what you need to do. See them both in the metal, decide which you really want and then go with that choice. After all what's a few months wait to have what you really want

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Bibi said:
Hi Jukeofyork
I was a serious ditherer (if that's even a word) over the colour, eventually went and saw all my favourite choices in the 'flesh' and totally fell in love with the white, which I originally thought I would never choose - I really felt that the colour suited the car.

However, changing my mind on the colour meant a further wait of 4 MONTHS!!! But for me, I'd rather wait and have the colour of my choice otherwise I'll see the cars on the road and always wish I had waited.

So, if you can get to a garage or garages that have the white for you to view as well as the red then that's what you need to do. See them both in the metal, decide which you really want and then go with that choice. After all what's a few months wait to have what you really want
An equally valid argument.

And if you are ever going out looking at cars in the flesh again...... give me a call LOL
12inch

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Bibi said:
Hi Jukeofyork

An equally valid argument.

And if you are ever going out looking at cars in the flesh again...... give me a call LOL
12inch
oh I missed that one, can i tag along please.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bibi,I think you're right.May have to physically see the Juke in white.Trouble is,won't be able to see it in daylight until Saturday.Can't see them going through the hassle of moving it indoors for me and I'm guessing I won't get a true appreciation of it under the forecourt lights.Don't want to delay the dealer as I'm sure somebody down the line will have it.Still want to see it ,though.Will have to organise some last minute finance.This wasn't built into the christmas budget.Will probably look at the Nissan 3 yr 5.9 p/cent finance deal.Looking like White could be the colour.Hmmm,wonder what colour centre console it's got?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Shame your not near North London. wlmg in Mill Hill have a white visia Juke parked up in the display unit.
Been there over a month now, I'm surprised they haven't sold it.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not desperate enough to have a visia,Silverjuke.I like all the gadgets you get with the higher specs.The stunning looks alone wouldn't be enough.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm in a very similar situation. The dealership is trying to locate my Juke for me. I gave them FOUR color choices, but insisted on the red interior trim. Obviously, they're having trouble locating my car. Upon further reflection, I think I DON'T WANT red after all. I prefer the silver interior trim. It looks more serious. I'm not sure I would like the red in the long-term. I called them and told them so, and suggested it should make it much easier to find my Juke for me, now that silver (or is it "grey"?) interior is an option too, if not preferred. They were grateful for the assist, and agreed it would. Silver interiors seem to be much more popular at the moment from the inventory lists around the country that I've seen.

So, any day now, I expect to be presented with what they've got. I told them: Black, Red, White or Gun Metal. Now, having decided to go for the silver interior, I'm thinking Silver for the exterior would look pretty good together with the silver interior. The Juke looks very nice in Silver too. I know I'm going to drive them crazy!

Still, if they call me today and say "we have a white one", am I going to say "gimme", or will I say, "isn't there a black one or a red one"? I still don't know which color to choose!!! It's so crazy. I only know that I now prefer a silver trim interior.

Like you, I have veto power over what they find for me if I don't like it, but then again, I was to have given them my four preferred colors. I think I'm mildly obliged to accept whichever from among those colors that they eventually locate for me.

I'm wondering if I should even care. I mean, they're all nice, but there are compelling arguments (or not) for or against any of them.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The white is looking very favourable at the moment.I'd prefer a red console,wife wants the silver/grey.You could be right about the red one.Maybe the novelty will wear off and I'll yearn for a silver/grey one.That's a minor point.I should be greatful I've got the chance of one.At least it's a premium pack.I keep going through all the white ones in the gallery.Looks great.

·
Registered
754 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
I'm not desperate enough to have a visia,Silverjuke.I like all the gadgets you get with the higher specs.The stunning looks alone wouldn't be enough.
I wasn't suggesting you go for the Visia, just an opportunity to see the car indoors in the flesh.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've yet to see a white one in real life. I think I'm secretly hoping for a white one, however, to be honest. I'm a bit afraid to get red and black seems like a cop-out of sorts. Ditto grey. Hey, I think I just decided (for the moment)! LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
I must say from experience. Don't let excitement cloud your mind. I've done that before and settled for an available color instead of the color I actually wanted and after the initial excitement began to wear off then I regreted not waiting for the color I wanted in the beginning. But hey, if you see the white in person you may really like it.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts