Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased the Juke on Thursday and had to have an exit interview with the head sales guy. It was quite surreal as each time I gave a poor score he challenged it. By Q3 I got a little annoyed and asked why he was asking for feedback if he was challenging what I was saying.His retort was well you are very hard to get hold of! Yet another good example of the poorcustomer service at the garage, they never call you back and its a challenge to speak to the same person! Really hope my Juke doesnt play up as dread to think how long I will be on the phone then.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had excellent service from mine and said soin the exit interview. The guys couldn't have been nicer - gave me all sorts of freebies, called to check all was OK with the car a few days after and looked after me very well all round. I think we could name and shame/acclaim bad/good dealers here. Mine was Ancaster in South Croydon, London/Surrey.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
remember you dont have to go to the supplying garage for any service or warranty work, if the sales experience wasn't good vote with your feet.
as for the questionaire I agree with you whats the point if they won't listen to what you say and argue every comment made
hopefully your car will be issue free and and enjoyable ownership.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
My dealer got up and walked away whilst I completed mine. He was really quite good throughout. Not too much to moan about.

Lj2.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
@ kats. I think that's how it is meant to happen, but for convenience the dealer gets it done. I think it also puts pressure on the customer to mark them up a little. Although I didn't have any problems with my dealer I just wanted to get out into the car and drive away.

@ Lj tis a bit :-[

Lj2.Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
62 Posts
every garage ive worked at lives in fear of a bad postal survey/ Phone survey comming back. A portion of back end margin is dependant on CSI score - (customer satisfaction index) it can cost a dealer thousands as its usually built up over a quarter(small amount per car). Usually the front margin gets given away to us customers, so they depend on good results to make some money.
I know some dealers to go over the top to make sure they get good results back - one franchise ive been at works at a national AVERAGE of about 97%!!! that means fully satisfied/completley satisfied excellent etc - not 'very good' as that is only 80% which is devestation for them, I know its crazy that v good = bad but thats how its going these days, still it should be good for a set of mats or a tank of fuel.....

im sure most mean well by it but they are paranoid of a bad result hence why it comes across poorly

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
thats an idea. ask what you get forExcellent- very good or good.Ifexcellentgets me free stuff then my dealer is the best thing since sliced bread hehe

·
Registered
162 Posts
My local dealer is Glyn Hopkin's in Romford, I find it hard to mention the name without swearing!

I've had 3 micras as my last 3 cars and they said I wasn't elligible for the Nissan loyalty discount scheme? I actually said to the bloke "What do I have to do? Get Nissan tattooed on my face?"

They are never able to offer a good deal in the new car dept and the used car dept gave me a right load of 'old flannel' about the best deal you'll ever get etc etc etc.....

So, I went to Orange wheels and ordered my brand new juke from the Nissan dealer in North Yorks and got it for the smae price GH wanted to sell me a 'second hand' car for. They even threw in some mats after the deal was agreed just because I asked for them. I just cant wait to collect it!

I'll bear in mind, what you said, about the customer satisfaction survey thingy. Maybe I can get a boot liner out of it?

Ouch!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Picked mine up on Friday. Didn't have an exit interview but was told I'd have a phone call re their service etc.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Mill Nissan in Knaresborough did exit poll with me. I gave good scores as nothing could have been improved upon.
Great service and really nice atmosphere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts