Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

What are your thoughts on the dealers you've purchased your Juke from?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Very Poor

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a wee poll to see what people think of the dealers they have come across when purchasing there Juke's.
You can name and shame if you wish or praise and sing from the rafters. Whatever you like.

My personal experience was a bit of both.
I went into the showroom on Saturday and i'm picking up the car tomorrow, which is nice!
Unfortunately i've had to constantly chase and harass the dealership to get info from them re finance acceptance, pick up time etc so i'm sticking on a satisfactory to start.
Feel free to add your own opinions!

Edited by: The Jukester

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Well that's that then. If everybody has the same problem as me it would look as though the dealers are all great.

I can't vote in this poll?????

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
rapidrc said:
an excellent for holdcrofts from me..... would of been a excellent plus if there was a few freebies

had mugs from fiat with the 500 lol
thats because its a Fiat and you need the mugs for all the hot tea/coffee you will be drinking to keep warm when it breaks down and it will. Still definately a better option than the pixo or should I say Suzuki Alto you was getting

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Excellent Service from DESIRA Norwich. Information/updates throughout, highly recommend them

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Excellent service so far from Ilkeston Co-Op including:

Courteous regular communication
Loan Car Organisation
Copious Coffee

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
My Dealer was great right up to the day of collection
had a few issues after this that prevents me from naming or praising them
will be going elsewhere in the future

·
Registered
219 Posts
Glyn Hopkin Romford. Excellent service, updates, early delivery, freebies +. Lots of info tips and general running of the car. Edited by: philthunder

·
Registered
204 Posts
Excellent service from Benfield in Carlisle, in particular Bob Reay the salesman. I've just had to downgrade my Juke because of a change in my circumstances and the replacement Micra will be my 3rd car from them. I was especially pleased with how sensitively they dealt with me losing the Juke - at the end of the day they've done OK out of it but they said all the right things which helped ease my pain!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have to agree with philthunder. Romford were brilliant with me. Always kept me informed and if I had any questions they were really helpful.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Glyn Hopkins Colchester where excellent, would defiantly recommend them.

They didn't even charge for the fitting of our 'Juke inspired' number plate a couple of weeks after collecting the car - they also cleaned it free of charge...
all very good

·
Registered
233 Posts
BOLTON - AVOID at all costs.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts