Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke to my dealer, my Juke Accenta Premier was scheduled for the 7th Dec, just
been told its here on the 4th so can pick up next Monday, dealers
putting my plate on and he's going to change my tyres over to the winter
ones i bought, can't wait....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this weekends going to drag, i want my Juke now lol......

·
Registered
277 Posts
Can't wait for my new toy too ....... I sent my dealer an email asking if ETA was still for mid January, but no reply yet. Looks like over here the Juke's are coming from the plant in Spain.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
distritbution maybe but all european JUKES are built at Sunderland except 4x4 which is built in Japan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lucky you! Our White Acenta DiG-T withPremier Pack wasdue 8 Dec but we rang dealer yesterday and they still have no idea when it will arrive. Really disappointed. Dealer says chasis number still isn't showing so they can't even give us an approximate date! Totally gutted!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
my dealer called me to today they now have a chassis number so me jukes nearly ready might be a few days earlier than the Xmas eve delivery date cant wait

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dealer called today - they now have a chassis number and they are saying we may get our car next week!!! The weather is being blamed so we are hoping next week, the temperatures don't drop too much. Looks like we may have a good Christmas after all!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've been in touch with my dealer this week. Suddenly my 20-odd weeks of waiting are coming to an end (fingers crossed).

A chassis number hasn't yet been assigned, but equally my latest advised date of 21st December hasn't altered during the last fortnight. They're convinced that Thunderbirds Are Go and are ringing me with my reg. number next week so I can get the insurance sorted.
They've promised me a fast turnaround when they get it so I can pick it up in time for Christmas. Only twelve sleeps to go!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice one Chris. You've waited a silly amount of time. I hope the car doesnt disappoint (butI can tell you it won't). Stick it in sport when you pick it up and drive it like you stole it. You'll have a smile so large it'll make your temples hurt

·
Registered
129 Posts
As I'm not getting much fuel thrown in, I think I'll wait until I've filled up before I do that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts