Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone dealing with Glyn Hopkin in Romford?
I am waiting for my Juke to pick up and they are late. No call from dealer. Any information given. Just feel angry about them. Furthermore my insurance on current car is due to end in few days and I just don't know what to do? How long I will need to wait
Is anyone waiting as well?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
you think you have issues with Glyn hopkins try speaking to fontie on the forum he got shafted by that dealer big time not sure what branch it was but same dealer

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yes dealing with them, not too many problems so far, have been very good for the last four cars, but if you want big trouble try Holdcrofts despite what John may say. I have a standard salute whenever I go past them, yes and it involves two fingers and £250 deposit. ?£^%)*)$&%”£+_ Glyn Hopkins got me out of that problem so I have great respect. Then again I could mention Ford dealers but I wont!Edited by: philthunder

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They don't reply to my letters and calls. Can I ask for a courtesy car if my insurance is due to end and delivery took longer than promised

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think your on sticky ground, deliveries are not written in stone. Who is your salesman? But there was a delivery when I was there yesterday, and the car park is full of Jukes so you never know. Have you tried speaking the the manager?

·
Registered
154 Posts
A salesman called Adam is/was a member on here from romford.....i found them too large,preferred the smaller personal service from Buckhurst Hill branch..when i called Romford with a juke issue,was fobbed off with a 2 week wait for an appt.
Called smaller branch and got an appt immediately...I would go down there if i was you..can't ignore you then!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gabby
Did some calls for you, any joy? I saw someone speaking to Dave on Sunday in the garage about her car was that you? I did note that there are 4 salesmen with Jukes at Romford and still counting. I suppose that is a good recommendation for the Juke!Edited by: philthunder

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, that wasn't me. But I got the problem solved after few angry letters. So hopefully will get my Juke soon. Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought my car from Romford and have had nothing but high praise for them and if I was to buy another Nissan I would definitely buy from them. I dealt with a Paul and from start to finish I had excellent service from them. I know from speaking to some salesman I know that they all have a very tough time trying to keep all customers happy and especially when it comes to delays and things that they are not in control of. Also some customers expect to get a car within a few weeks of ordering which doesn't seem possible with any make of car now. I know they work long hours and will do everything they can to get you the car as soon as possible especially as it is in their interest to as they don't get paid till the car is delivered to the customer.

But as I said I would certainly use Romford again.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just to clear any misunderstanding with Holdcroft's. My gripe was with one of the other salesmen and manager at that time. I have dealt with John and had excellent service from him and know he takes pride in his customer service.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts