Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the initial Juke 'rush' dies down Nissan are aware that a fewdealersmay try to stimulate demand and generate interest in the Jukes they have is stock, by producing their own 'Dealer-Special-Edition' and 'one-offs' in the months ahead, both in the UK and in Europe.

Some willlook OK, somemay look hideous
but
if you see one, or find an advert for one, please post a link to it, or post some piccies of it here!

It may giveeveryone some ideas about what to do and what not to do totheir Juke.

Here's onefrom a dealer in Germany-
MATT BLACK AND ORANGE!

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
659 Posts
I like the door trim. The rest of it is bloomin' awful. Great idea for a thread, KJ.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It'svery expensive too - this one is a mid-spec Acenta but with the extras they're now asking over 26000 Euros
I guess Matt Black paint costs a lot.

·
Registered
272 Posts
OMG, that is just WRONG !!!!!!!!! simmo.

Edited by: simmo

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks nice....? - if you like the, 'my car is finnished in undercoat and looks like someone has vomited on it' - look !!

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
443 Posts
With luck someone out there will make available some carbon fiber trims.the door tape looks great but the other trim a bit curvey to apply the fake tape .

·
Registered
345 Posts
lookw good, it's problably wrapped and not painted

only the orange thing I don;t understand.

Here you kan do that for around 1500-2000 euro.

I've I had the money I would make mine matt white

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At 26,290 Euros I hope it is painted and not just a wrap!

Dealer advertsays it is painted in a"Special lacquer in Black matt"
Sonderlackierung Schwarz matt Also it has 19 inch wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like the orange strips on the front bonnet but other than that i'm not too fussed!

·
Registered
58 Posts
love the strip along the side into the rear light, change the strip to red and make it a little wider and you have the new A Team car, lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
KevInJuke said:
As the initial Juke 'rush' dies down Nissan are aware that a fewdealersmay try to stimulate demand and generate interest in the Jukes they have is stock, by producing their own 'Dealer-Special-Edition' and 'one-offs' in the months ahead, both in the UK and in Europe.

Some willlook OK, somemay look hideous
but
if you see one, or find an advert for one, please post a link to it, or post some piccies of it here!

It may giveeveryone some ideas about what to do and what not to do totheir Juke.

Here's onefrom a dealer in Germany-
MATT BLACK AND ORANGE!

Wonder if you can buy the door pillar carbon fibre affect stick on's....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts