Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEALER LAUNCH EVENTs
There seem to be a fewJUKE launch events at the moment I was invited to one in Devon at the weekend, one in Scotland last night (both much too far away)and there seem to be lots more events for late this week and the "official" launch 23/24 Sept.

Who is going toone of the events,what do expect will happen/whatdo you thinkyou will see?
Can you take some piccies?
-----------
NISSAN LAUNCH EVENT:
Piccadilly Gardens Manchester - unveiling of a box 8pm Friday 24 Sept - but what is in it!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=19944&id=112458242136956

I know the answer I threatened to reveal some of the things going on behind the scenes
unless they told me what was in it.
<<Mwahahahaha - evil laugh>>

COMPETITION:
If you can guess the answer to what is in the box, you could win £1000 courtesy of KEY103 radio station. Yes I have entered
http://www.key103.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1954149&spid=18064

COMPETITION COMING:
(A newspapersis doing a competition to win a Juke the info is suppoed to be embargoed (secret) til Thursday, but if you do a Google search you will see Mirrorwebsite showsdetails already)

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
KevInJuke said:
NISSAN LAUNCH EVENT:
Piccadilly Gardens Manchester - unveiling of a box 8pm Friday 24 Sept - but what is in it!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=19944&id=112458242136956

I know the answer I threatened to reveal some of the things going on behind the scenes
unless they told me what was in it.
<<Mwahahahaha - evil laugh>>
I want to know why they chose manchester ;) If it'd of been in London I would've gone.

As for what's in the box.... My vote goes for the Polar bear from the Leaf advert, tying the brands together ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Glyn Hopkins in Ipswich, Suffolk have an official launch night this Thursday.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iamdabe said:
I want to know why they chose manchester ;) If it'd of been in London I would've gone.
As for what's in the box.... My vote goes for the Polar bear from the Leaf advert, tying the brands together ;)

The criticsof the Nissan Cube launch saidthe Cube events wereconcentrated too muchon London. So for JUKE they've done various eventsaround the UK and had "Juke Squad" models giving out goodies in cities around the UK.

Putting a Polar Bear in a box would be a good idea,I suggested puttingBonita Norris in the box, but that's not the correct answer either!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
KevInJuke said:
The criticsof the Nissan Cube launch saidthe Cube events wereconcentrated too muchon London. So for JUKE they've done various eventsaround the UK and had "Juke Squad" models giving out goodies in cities around the UK.

Putting a Polar Bear in a box would be a good idea,I suggested puttingBonita Norris in the box, but that's not the correct answer either!
Oh I meant to ask, it's not something stupid like 5 JUKES inside is it?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iamdabe said:
Was that the answer you put when you entered the competition?
if so you haven't got a chance of winning IMO

(There again my info could be wrong)

I've entered the comp BTW, but my 'insider ' says they can't 'rig' the outcome so I win, which is a shame really!

I've said Iwill go across to Manchester if they are paying and laying on a caror lending me a JUKE to go in - which means there's a 99% chance that I'm NOT going!

·
Registered
754 Posts
KevInJuke said:
iamdabe said:
Was that the answer you put when you entered the competition?
if so you haven't got a chance of winning IMO

(There again my info could be wrong)

I've entered the comp BTW, but my 'insider ' says they can't 'rig' the outcome so I win, which is a shame really!

I've said Iwill go across to Manchester if they are paying and laying on a caror lending me a JUKE to go in - which means there's a 99% chance that I'm NOT going!
The suggested answer from the MoneySavingExpert forum has received nearly 1000 "Thanks" clicks, so there are going to be a lot of correct entries.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I seem to be flavour of the month with Nissan and their agencies at the moment (I had another great day out thanks to them yesterday) so I'm playing it by the book and not saying the answer I 've been told....
.....however earlierthis morning the answer wason the Facebook page which is/was run by BorkowskiPR for Nissan.
Very strange.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Generating interest?
They need crowd support. It would look bad if the box was opened, the crowd full of Juke fans and everyone shouted, "Who is she?" (in a Nikki from big brother voice). They need the crowd to cheer in recognition.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silverjuke said:
Generating interest?
They need crowd support. It would look bad if the box was opened, the crowd full of Juke fans and everyone shouted, "Who is she?" (in a Nikki from big brother voice). They need the crowd to cheer in recognition.
I couldn't possibly comment

It's supposed to be a secret, but itsa bit of an open secret now I think!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well both my kids have heard of the mystery person, even though its not their kind of music, so it is well known. If there are enough key103 fans there it should be fine.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it seems like the answer to the "secret" is on the Mystery Box web page being run for Nissan

You have to laugh!
Bottom three lines of this seems to tell you all you need to know:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts