Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

dealer just rang

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  sarahf 
#1 ·
Hi All,
dealer rang at 5pm to tell me car had just come in today instead of 30th oct. acenta with premium pack in force red..with supa guard....so now picking up on tuesday morning
i will never sleep
...just in time for my trip to loch lomond on wednesday for 3days. so will get a good run out................................

Peter

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats Peter!!!!

same as mine, my dealer just rang me up and said the car has just arrived and can be picked up on Monday the 25th @ 9.30 am. Can wait
. just like you maybe i cant sleep anymore!!!!

Al

#7 ·
hi Simmo,
I ordered mine on the 27th of September and they say it will be deliverd End of October or early November. since i'll pick it up on monday, it's earlier (thanks God!) .it iswhite juketekna with red trims

#9 ·
Good for you Hazy
I have roughly 120 sleeps to go bfore I get mine

Mostly, I'm cool with the wait because it is basically down to my dithering over the colour! But I get the odd day wher I'm just like I WANT HER NOW.
Let us know all about your beautiful baby when you get her.

Bibi x

#10 ·
Ellington said:
Vitually the same tale as Hazy, same spec etc. The only difference was that I arrived at the dealer on Tuesday to drop off some paperwork and it had arrived half an hour before - it was just sitting there all lonely! Delivery on 26th and I shall probably sleep in it!

LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.