Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of you manage to wangle any freebies from your dealer when you ordered?

I managed to get parking sensors, full set of matts and a full tank of petrol from my dealer. I actually enjoyed haggling for a good deal. I had 3 separate dealers on the go looking for the best they could offer but ended up with my local Nissan garage

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nothing, not even car mats. He did however sell me the car at the old 17.5% VAT rate.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Don't know haven't had it yet, but I have got it for £2000 less than dealer price...

White Dig-t Acenta premium...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got £1300 off the list price too. Just goes to show how much room they have to budge on price!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
actually not always the case dealers have a 5% margin in the Juke if they are offering it with a greater discount they are selling at a loss, and yes dealers do this as its a numbers game if they hit targets (in each 1/4 I think) they get a nice cash bonus

·
Registered
998 Posts
Frazrock said:
Just wish Nissan would hurry up n deliver the bloody </font>thing, 16wks to go
HI Frazrock, Ihaven't taken notice on yourprevious posts but is it going to be a RED </font>one ?. T

·
Registered
272 Posts
Waited 7 months got it end April.No Vat increaseFree ArmrestFree Boot MatHalf tank Petrol2k more for my PX Qashqai

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
free mats,tank of petrol,3 yrs free service,and a bit of the price,he also pomised me a juke memory stick,still waiting,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
glencairn said:
free mats,tank of petrol,3 yrs free service,and a bit of the price,he also pomised me a juke memory stick,still waiting,
reminds me I have a load of these to offload

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
deks36 said:
glencairn said:
reminds me I have a load of these to offload
i will cross the ball deks,you put it in the back of the net

·
Registered
998 Posts
beverleyabel said:
i soooooo want one of those where could i get one
If you are talking about the red memory sticks as shown in pics and if Deks was serious that he has them , then PM Deks. I say if as there is a lot inuendo on here. Tc

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got a Juke ball cap, a red aluminum Nissan flashlight, a tank of gas, and Juke mats! How can I get one of those memory sticks???!!!!
</font>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts