Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, made my decision and am going to order a new Juke 1.6 Tekna. Being a nervous buyer (never bought new before) I spent time on the forum looking for hints, tips and general opinion. I can take on board the various "faults" with the car, i think I can forgive those, but I do sense a general "distrust" for the dealers and Nissan itself. Are they as stereotypical as I think? how do I arm myself?

Thanks, jd

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi JD best suggestion I can offer is put up your location and maybe members can recommend a dealer or advise of who to stay away from
not all dealers are bad some are exceptionally good and go way beyond expectations
Nissan always seem to do the right thing but eventually rather than from the outset
there are 3 real issues with the Juke and as yet Nissan have only admitted publically to one
although if any one reports the other 2 they will deal with

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that Deks. Probably being a bit paranoid. I will make an appointment at my local dealer in Shrewsbury and see how I get on. Be brave jd!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Go in - be brazen - do not be intimidated and kid on you know it all....Print pages off the forum for back up and mention the JUKE owners clubGood luck to you.Fee x

·
Registered
127 Posts
Personally I'd travel to Stoke to get to Holdcrofts, I drove 65 miles and I wasn't disappointed.

However I'm sure they're all fairly similar. Visit your local, if you feel it isn't up to standards venture out.

The way I see it, cars will most likely be the second most expensive thing you ever buy, so don't go out and rush it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hope you get on ok. One of problems with the dealersis down to the delivery dates. So push for a date & if it sounds too good to be true, it may well be. Im sure other members with this model can advise you of their wait times. Dont be afraid to check a couple of dealers out, we went to 3 in all.Let us know how you go.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I went to my local dealer .They were so un interested in my business i went somewhere else.
They coundn't even be bothered to give me a brochure when i asked for one and basically just pointed in the vague direction of a stand when i asked for one.

If you dont like the dealer ...go elsewhere.It is your money

Garry

·
Registered
416 Posts
Mill Nissan of Knaresborough were brilliant,even though it was a 100 mile drive to pick up my Juke.

·
Registered
433 Posts
We are always happy to help and can deliver through out the uk .
Some models are in stock pm me your requirmants and we will see
if we can help

JOhn

·
Registered
41 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
jukearmy said:
Mill Nissan of Knaresborough were brilliant,even though it was a 100 mile drive to pick up my Juke.

I can 2nd that. Bought mine from there as well.

Hope to be '3rding' that soon as they have mine in a month early!

·
Registered
41 Posts
No, I'm from the one with the tunnel, near London.
.....am looking forward to my trip to Yorkshire though

·
Registered
41 Posts
...yes indeed.

Chance of getting to the meet up, now.
Need to fly the flag for the 'silvers', as red and whities seem to be amassing in the greatest numbers.

·
Registered
605 Posts
bitnippy said:
...yes indeed.

Chance of getting to the meet up, now.
Need to fly the flag for the 'silvers', as red and whities seem to be amassing in the greatest numbers.
Resistance is futile ha ha ha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts