Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer just called.Was expected on April 13th, just been moved forward to April 7th!

He still thinks it will arrive earlier!
Also as they want to meet targets before the end of the business year (April starts the new business year for those that don't know) he's asked if they can invoice the car on March 31st.In return he's making sure I get the luxury velour matts (i was getting a set of the basic ones chucked in, so their gunna put the quality ones in instead now) and he'll make sure the fuel tanks full for me.
So I'm pretty chuffing happy at the moment!

Guess I better edit my signature now!
Edited by: Beranicus

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats good news and even better that the dealer was honest and upfront about registering the car early. As for the mats I was under the impression there was either rubber or velour
fingers crossed all stays on target

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Awesome news,
but I think you might have the dealer where you want him. See if he can throw in any more stuff.
Worth a try.
.Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just a caution, the tax! make sure you don't loose a month if it's ready for the 31st check when the tax runs outit, ie 31/3/2012 is great so make sure it's not the 29/02/2012.

Our son brought a car last year and picked it up on the 1st of october and the taxed it the day before which was the 30th september and the tax runs out in august, so he lost a month i kicked up stink so when it's due for renewel their paying for another year!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@deks,There's 3 types of mats, standard material, luxury velour (with stitched edges and juke tag) and rubber.
@LJ,Don't think there's much else to get, so far i've got:free mats,free wind deflectors,tank of petrol,lower list price,3 years servicing,GAP insurance,
and when it arrives at the dealers he's promised to prioritise it and to get it to me in a day.
@yellmandy,Already checked that, it doesn't affect any tax etc.
-----
I'm so incredibly excited right now its stupid, less than a fortnight to go and i'll finally have it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts