Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dealer has phoned tonight. Was dreading the call but all ok. They will ring back in 10 -14 days with date but it may come forward. Getting so so excited.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thats the call I would like

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do thanks Lady juke.

·
Registered
171 Posts
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">Spoke to mine during the weekend, said exactly the same, that it hasn't been delayed and he's expecting the date to come forward!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Receiced a sports exhaust for my Juke today from Stillen in the Us, and she sent me this

Dear Wilson,

It is unfortunate.

We actually saw a picture of a Nissan plant where thousands of
vehicles that were getting ready for shipment were damaged by the tsunami. =(

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
acrorat said:
Get sloshed now, Marma, you'll be too busy later
Most definately. Started in Chester at weekend. Will be the designated driver when it arrives.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beranicus said:
<DIV style="LINE-HEIGHT: 1.4; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN: 1px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; rgb255: ; -: none">Spoke to mine during the weekend, said exactly the same, that it hasn't been delayed and he's expecting the date to come forward!
Lets hope there both right. Fingers crossed >>

·
Registered
263 Posts
Same specs for me (except better colour
)and ordered on the same day, same speech from the dealer (different one) so I live in hope.

BTW, spent the daycrisscrossing London on foot yesterday and did not see a single Juke.

·
Registered
561 Posts
"BTW, spent the daycrisscrossing London on foot yesterday and did not see a single Juke."

They are all married with there owners

1 - 20 of 26 Posts