·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
329 Posts
Observation number 1........

Use the search button!!!!!! This has been discussed to death! The Juke doe not have DRLs and will not have them unless there is a major modification to the car in the coming years.

Andy

·
Registered
29 Posts
and as for the link you posted that is for any cars that are released after the date, so even if a car was released two days before that legislation came into force they wouldn't have to have them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate the update. I had no idea that the subject had been "done to death", apologies!!I also notice, using the search button, as advised that some European countries are allegedly discontinuing the mandatory use of DRL´s because the accident rate has in fact risen!!I have a friend with an imported USA spec. VW Passat, which is equipped with them. Here in Spain, he is continually "flashed" by drivers, to advise him they are on!!This is of course, in a country where the use of turn signals is a major event!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi All,I was on to Nissan today checking on a accessory order,and at the same time I asked them about DRL`S on their Jukes.Nissan do not intend to have them fitted to all their new vehicles until 1st April this year. Hopefully that should clarify any further queries.Enjoy your NEW Jukes,safe driving in them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aha! So, andytran and Vasilltino, it appears from SKotty1´s experience, DRL´s are in fact going to be fitted to the Juke, albeit, not until April 1, this year.Or have I misunderstood?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Well if I could set them to come on at lighting up time, for example, that would be fine, but I do like to take my own decisions about when I need lights and when I don't.

·
Registered
62 Posts
april 1st? mmmmmm

·
Registered
175 Posts
UK Jukes do not and will not have DTRL introduced on the existing model.
The reg. is for 'new models' after Feb '10 (I think), not 'new registrations'

Juke was homolgated before the regs. came into force so there is no legal requirement, except in specific LHD markets that have a unique requirement (and those cars already have them)...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts