Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

this maybe a daft question but you know when you put your side lights on when its dusk.
Well when i do my sat nav screen goes really dark and i cant see it

Anyone else?

Thanks Sessy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes its because it dims the lights inside to counter the brightness as it assumes by turning lights on its dark outside you can overide this somewhere in settings but then you will need to change it back when it becomes too bright. Dont ask me how as I cant remember and if i go any play I will forget by the time I get back here

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yup, this can be over ridden. There is a button at the top right of the connect system. Shows a moon and a sun. Its a hinge button so if u press it one way it will brighten the screen and the otherway will darken the screen. If u press it in the middle if will turn the auto dimming off. Basically brining the screen back to its normal brightness :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Yup, this can be over ridden. There is a button at the top right of the connect system. Shows a moon and a sun. Its a hinge button so if u press it one way it will brighten the screen and the otherway will darken the screen. If u press it in the middle if will turn the auto dimming off. Basically brining the screen back to its normal brightness :D
how dumb am I
forgot about that one I thinking of the light dimmer settings

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Light dimmer settings?
Using the I-Con system below the connect system you can adjust the brightness of the I-Con buttons (driving mode and climate setting buttons).
Using the Icon you can also change how sensitive the auto lights are (so how dark it must be before they automatically come on.
There are two buttons below the speedometer and rev counter. one is used to zero the odometer and change the tip computer while the other is used to set the brightness of the trip computer and how bright the needles are on the two dials. :D
Sorry Deks, i was playing with this today while cleaning the car so just had to show-off hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts