Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I picked mine up tonight and apart from some missing mats and a rather stingy 5Litres of fuel I can't fault my dealer. They kept me informed of everything and I got the car two days early. The mats should be arriving tomorrow. All in all I'm a very happy bunny!

As for the car, I'd echo Andytran's comments about the gears. They're quite clunky but in a good way. You don't have to move the gearstick far at all to change gears. The ride is really reallyquite. The suspension is great. The engine has enough power.Nice acceleration although I've yet to try it on the motorway.I can imagine the DIG-T to be a right monster!

Set my Iphone up with the radio straight away and was listening to music off it via bluetooth on the way home. All very easy to set up.

I love the I-CON. It has a few gimmiky things on it but some of it is really good. Sport mode seems like its going to be fun :)

Car looks great. Only downside was that it went dark really quick after I picked it up so I couldn't admire it!

Anyway, time for the photo's!

iphone Pictures 3 031 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 032 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 033 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 034 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 035 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 036 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 037 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 038 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 039 by DannyG123, on Flickr

iphone Pictures 3 040 by DannyG123, on Flickr

·
Registered
484 Posts
Congratulations with your new arrival.

Q. Are the bonnet lights day time running lights or just side lights? (Are they permanently on with the engine running?)

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Mez said:

Q. Are the bonnet lights day time running lights or just side lights? (Are they permanently on with the engine running?)
Interesting Q Mez, I believe they are side lights. I thought that all '2011' cars by EU law had to have DLR tho, Can someone who's picked up' their Juke confirm... ?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
iamdabe said:
Mez said:

Interesting Q Mez, I believe they are side lights. I thought that all '2011' cars by EU law had to have DLR tho, Can someone who's picked up' their Juke confirm... ?
I know this law is coming I thoguth it was later about 2012

·
Registered
367 Posts
They are side lights and don't stay on whilst the engine is running.

·
Registered
484 Posts
iamdabe said:
Mez said:

I alsothought the same. I read somewhere by Feb 2011. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looking good fella...

Force red is the new.....red?

Andy

·
Registered
40 Posts
DannyG123... Did you get it from Lookers in Chester?, we had terrible trouble getting any info from our salesman, to the point we turned as arranged to collect car and it hadnt even been delivered to them yet!! Had to stick us in a brand new Cube for 24 hours, oh the shame.. Agree about the measley 5 litres of fuel, you did get your colour changing drinks coaster I hope.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
beachhuggy said:
DannyG123... Did you get it from Lookers in Chester?, we had terrible trouble getting any info from our salesman, to the point we turned as arranged to collect car and it hadnt even been delivered to them yet!! Had to stick us in a brand new Cube for 24 hours, oh the shame.. Agree about the measley 5 litres of fuel, you did get your colour changing drinks coaster I hope.

Yes I got it from Lookers in Chester. I had no problems with them. I was pretty happy with the service. The dates they quoted were fine. Car was ready on time and Oliver the salesman was really helpful. We got the mats a few days later aswell. Like I say the only disappointing thing was that after spending the best part of 15k on a car the dealer thought it was acceptable to put 2 or 3 quids worth of fuel in it. I was too happy to moan though and I'd get a car from them again in the future so can't be too bad!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Beachhuggy. Who was your salesman?

Oh and we did get the coaster and my 3 year old son loved the free bracelet :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oliver!... Had ours a week now, no follow up call and no confirmation letter regarding the extra boot storage box we got thrown in but they couldnt supply yet. We never got qouted a date until 5 days before as they said they didnt want to commit because of Nissans Customer Satisfaction survey, not had that either! Found Duncan, the scottish dealer principlal, really efficient tho... Bit annoying really as he passified us when I wanted to milk them for all I could.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi DannyG123

Congratulations with your new Juke.
I like the red and going to get the same colour.
Can you post some photos of the inside and the seats.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Pwven, Only just saw your message. I've been out driving around all day in theJuke and could have taken loads of photos! Ah nevermind,I'll try andtake a few photos of the interior overthe next few days.

Good choice on the colour :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts