Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have answered my other post, but thought it only fair to shout from the rooftops! I am nowofficially no longer a Micra driver, buta Juke owner! Shes here! I did say to her where have you been! I think she must have come from Japan via speedboat in the end! I had to take the papers over this morning for reg & insurance & it hadnt arrived. So I thought theres no chance for today. But I had a call just after lunch to say we could get her at 5.30. Ive not long got in, hubbys gone back out in her, he wanted a go in the dark, lol. Hes impressed with how she moves! I will post some pics on here, but it was going dark when we got in. I just cant believe that shes here, our Daisy Juke. I just keep looking out the window in shock & disbelief, but I do have a big smile on my face. Thank you everyone for keeping me going & my spirits high. It was worth it.
Edited by: sallyspud

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I wonder if mine will take just 6 months? So far no advance on 6 July

Did you get a full sized spare tyre/wheel?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Kats. xxAcrorat, its a spacesaver, theres a jack in there too. Hoild on in there, ours only changed from 20th May to 5th May a couple of weeks ago & only on Monday morning did I get a call from NCS to say the date was 21st April. I said ok thanks, put the phone down & realisation dawned slowly it was this week! It was a shock & to our dealer too. So there is hope. All I can say is on first impressions, it is worth the wait.

·
Registered
123 Posts
You'll be making up excuses for having to go out in her now
Have a great weekend

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congratulations on the new arrival, bet you still cant believe shes finally here

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers all, We have been away, so I havent had much of a go till earlier! I now have a huge grin on my face & i'm totally in love. Boy, she moves! Im a very happy chappie & will get some pics on very soon.

·
Registered
489 Posts
@sallyspud- Congratulations on your arrival, it's fantastic isn't, I got mine 'Jugsy' on Wednesday and have been driving everywhere since hardly had time for the forum
I understand the huge grin and can't get over the looks I keep getting from people looking at the car..Happy Driving

1 - 14 of 14 Posts