Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here she is Daisy Juke, her big brother wanted in on the action too!

Edited by: sallyspud

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Awww bless Sally - how sweet - your Juke looks fab (despite being RED!!!) - and the QQ looks lovely too... made me feel quite emotional ( Had 3 QQ's)All the very bestFee xx

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Sall, Congratulations , with the front wheels pointing to each other looks like they want to kiss, nice to see that you have the better sense for colour in your family. T Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
452 Posts
Oh Boy,Oh Boy!!!! That red looks soooooo great, compared to the red on manual gearbox Jukes!!I do so hope my Juke is thatsame red, from Oppama in Japan??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice pic
I always thought the QQ was a taller vehicle but they are very similar height wise aren't they!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all for your wonderful comments. Im not sure why she looks so shiny, I think maybe we were lucky with the sun, although I must admit everytime I look out of the window the reflection of the sun from her blinds me!The QQ isnt a lot bigger than the Juke, when they were side by side. We were quite amazed by it. I would say there isnt a lot in the height at all, our drive is slightly lower on the side of the Juke, as we live on a hill. I do agree though, she is better looking than her big brother
@coupecruiser & withoutwax, I cant wait to see your pics too. Let me know when you post them!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trachycarpus said:
Hi Sall, Congratulations , with the front wheels pointing to each other looks like they want to kiss, nice to see that you have the better sense for colour in your family. T
They do look very cosy, I hadnt noticed!

·
Registered
796 Posts
The juks actually looks bigger from the front. I love both cars. Does withoutwax have a Qasquai too? Love mine (white). Which one do you have?

The QQ is so popular over here in the Alps. Its the best winter car ever!! I will be in line for the V6 when it comes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts