Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had one of these surveys yet?
I can't wait for mine now

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mmm... I see. I'm very disappointed for you. Like others I hope all goes well and it is s simple fault.Out of millions of cars sold there are bound to be the odd one that will give a little hiccup. Maybe yours just needs to be burped and it will be well again and for ever.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you're probably right.
I'm just annoyed at the inconvenience.
I thought it would be a case of the dealer sending me a courtesy car until mine is sorted, but its more complicated than that.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I had a problem with my Honda the first month I had it and was furious when I was told I would not get a courtesy car because I had not given them enough warning. I had to put the phone down and then call them back to apologize for losing my cool but, I mean... I know it wasn't the fault of the receptionist and this is who I took my frustration out upon.Anyways, to cut a long story short, Honda is supposed to be second to none for having a good breakdown record and although, I could use the car I was just upset that things could not be done immediately. I guess it is human nature.Never mind, hope all goes well from here on. We are all thinking of you.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Marie - I had a phone call pretty soon after pick up and last month I also had a phone call from Nissan (in France) daresay something to do with the French Renault alliance.

And I let rip. Not about the car but all in all about the customer service or lack of. The American chap on the other end was glad to get shot of me.

You let rip too Mrs - I think you are justified

Fee x

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had a customer survey call after my Juke brokedown and I was only allowed to give set answers. When I went off course to explain how I felt I was told sorry I cant put that down......and then repeated the options back to me again!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
2wink said:
I had a customer survey call after my Juke brokedown and I was only allowed to give set answers. When I went off course to explain how I felt I was told sorry I cant put that down......and then repeated the options back to me again!
excellent at least that way Nissan look good as people cant complain on their surveys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts