Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason my cruise control works when it wants to. I press the bottom button out of the two to activate it, then i press the set button to the down position toset it,,it worked on way to airport today, but on my way back, it didnt,,,
Any ideas??? Am i useing it right or does my car need a slap??

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hehe, one is speed limiter and the other cruise control.
It should turn off when you turn the engine off meaning you have to re enable it and set the speed again. it can be a little fiddly the first few times u use it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I find it's great for motorway driving. When the motorway gets boring you can set your cruise control and settle back for a well earned 40 winks! (Just kidding!)

It takes a bit of getting used to.

Ouch!

·
Registered
873 Posts
It's pretty easy. Select either Limit or Cruise (press the same again to turn off, or the other one to switch modes), press switch down to SET to set the speed. Adjust speed with the rocker switch, or cancel with the cancel button (or clutch or brake), then press switch UP to resume at last speed it was working at. Hold rocker switch up or down in LIMIT to adjust by 10mph a time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your right, it is left and right button, i was thinking of the phone buttons. Anyway. i used it today again and just had my foot on the gas and pressed the right button to activate the cruise, i pressed the SET switch down to set the speed and again nothing happend. the green light did come on. When i press the set button, i get 3 - - - lines like that on the screenand nothing happends. i could go out now do everything i did b4 and it will work..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would suggest a trip to the dealer to confirm you are operating it correctly and if you are while their than can plug it in a reset it and hopefully cure the problem.
call them up and book it in with the service dept so they know you are coming

1 - 13 of 13 Posts