Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief showing of the mini countryman on top gear..gave jezza crabs..which he meant cramp lol

Will the Juke make it to top gear? & I'm sure if it does & they have the cool wall still it'll make it to sub-zero!

Hopefully it does get a brief showing...doubt it though!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yeti last week (Juke has pretty much everything the Yeti has at a cheaper price), Countryman this week... only a matter of time before the Juke makes it there.. hopefully! I really would like to see it on there

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not much of a competition! Well I dont like it too much! Only got 4 seats..didnt realise that

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too be fair the yeti had a good review..not so keen on the looks of the yeti either

·
Registered
873 Posts
I also think the Juke would make a good 'reasonably priced car' for the celebrity laps

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stormrider said:
I also think the Juke would make a good 'reasonably priced car' for the celebrity laps
now that would be good DIG-T would be even better

quick someone bang an email off to top gear and suggest they change their reasonably priced car

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Perhaps they can tow a fuel tanker behind them on the track lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hmm, Juke would not be as good as the Yeti as you could not land a helicopter on the Juke's sloping roof.

·
Registered
873 Posts
roger48 said:
Hmm, Juke would not be as good as the Yeti as you could not land a helicopter on the Juke's sloping roof.
No reason why not if you put a platform on the roof like they did with the Yeti... although maximum roof loading is 75kg so maybe not :p I suspect it was a heavily modified / reinforced car they did it on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am positive they will do a small segment on the Juke. Remember, they did a bit on the Cube (although I hope they aren't quite as nasty about the Juke)! My instincts probably don't mean too much here since I'm a "Yank", but it doesn't seem like they will be able to avoid it. The Juke is far to outrageous not to comment on it. Plus it's made in England and while Top Gear is not beholden to advertising dollars, one wonders if they will be able to overlook the Juke since it's also providing jobs for the good workers of England. Personally, I'm hoping for a little segment where they come out and make a big stink about every little shortcoming, making you think they hate it, then switch gears in the middle to high praise. Alternatively, a "David and Goliath" segment Vs the Countryman where at the end they tell us we should buy the countryman because it's worse, but I guess that ship has already left the harbor.
Edited by: JukieMcJukerson

·
Registered
199 Posts
i would of bought a Yeti rather than a Juke if the missus was'nt so stubborn

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, I saw that review, as well as the one Vs. the Countryman in the actual magazine. While I appreciate it, it's just not the same as seeing our car on the TV show. :(
Edited by: JukieMcJukerson

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nothing like a Clarkson review to make a body think twice about the car the were going to buy.

Or worse, the car they just shelled out for!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts