Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,Ordered Tekna CVT 4WD in Force Red on 21st November. Told delivery end Feb/March.Hope thats not too optimistic but heard some horror stories re CVT models.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Had to go for the Turbo as last car was a TT (10 years old) and wanted something almost as quick.Never had an CVT before so should be interesting! Have you decided on White or Red?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hi Nippy,the dealer has decided for me.The white one's due in on Monday,the red, on the 22nd Feb.So white wins.Desperately need a 2nd car.Struggling to get by, this past week.Now the only problem is who gets to drive it.Both of us will have it Tuesday as we're off work.I've got it Thurs and Sat.My wife has it Weds and Friday.That's the arrangement for the first few days,anyway.When I come to trade it in in 2 or 3 years time If the colours stay the same I'll go for a red Tekna.Don't fancy automatics.There's something satisfying about changing gears yourself.Proper driving.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Nippy

glad you could join us.... Did you buy from Flear and Thomson - Mez on the forum too has bought from there and she is also waiting - but not for a CVT

While you wait you can always join in the fun and laughs here - They're a good bunch

Incidentally - you bought the wrong colour ---- should have gone for WHITE .... tee hee

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Juke,Know what you mean about automatics but really wanted 4wd and they don't do manual 4wd Jukes for some reason! As its semi automatic can change gear if not happy with the revs.I think we would have done the same as you as white looks great too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Fee.Yes Flear and Thomson. White and red are both good colours
(he said diplomatically).We were offered a demo CVT but in grey , so decided against it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Hiya Nippy

glad you could join us.... Did you buy from Flear and Thomson - Mez on the forum too has bought from there and she is also waiting - but not for a CVT

While you wait you can always join in the fun and laughs here - They're a good bunch

Incidentally - you bought the wrong colour ---- should have gone for WHITE .... tee hee

Fee x
Only a she at the weekends Fee

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Mez said:
feefeeglasgow said:
Hiya Nippy

Fee x
Only a she at the weekends Fee

OOPS.......................................

Fee x

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nippy said:
Hi All,
Ordered Tekna CVT 4WD in Force Red on 21st November. Told delivery end Feb/March.
Hope thats not too optimistic but heard some horror stories re CVT models.
Hi, Im waiting on the same model myself, as are a few others on here. I dont want to sound pessamistic, but I ordered in Oct for Jan. That was pushed back till Mar & then several weeks ago got pushed back to May. As of last week it was still showing as May 20th. Have you checked with your dealer since you placed your order? I'll keep my fingers & toes crossed for you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Sallyspud,
Contacted dealer today and delivery put back to May/June so same as you.

What colour are you getting?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi Nippy,
Im sorry to hear that. Its a real blow. Im getting the Force red too like you, with red interior. Our dealer is hopeful it will come forward, possibly into early April, but im not holding my breath! This forum has been a great help & its not so bad when you know others on here are waiting too & its not just you.
Chin up mate & fingers crossed for an earlier date.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks ****,
Not much choice as we really want that car!
The forum is really helpful and friendly so will drop in from time to time for updates.
May the force(red) be with you.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Cheers ****, I keep thinking of your patience & many others on here. The forum is a massive help. The chuckles ive had keeps me going. Im nearly at 3 Months now so im trying to think im on the back straight so to speak.
Im so glad youre loving your Juke too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts