Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With apologies to all waiting for new deliveries, I just couldn't wait so went for ex demo with 1300 miles. It's a 1.6 blade silver Acenta Premium Pack. I traded a LexusIS 220d which I loved almost perfect in every way, but no longer practical and was getting towards high mileage, hence a further reason I couldn't afford to wait as the second-hand market ain't too good. I was concerned over build quality versus the Lexus, but it all seems screwed together really well, and reliability, which was exemplaryon the Lexyis now just a matter of time for the Juke. I love the seating and driving position the Connect system is great and all round I love it and love driving it. I also thought, before I got it, that the D-Mode was a bit well, blingy and OTT, but what a great system it is. In town it trickles along in eco and fairly decent fuel economy, but if I want a bit more poke get it into sport and it goes really well. In fact, in the snow, I kept in eco or normal to keep it straight!!
I am so glad I "popped" into the dealer last November on the off chance, as mine was never advertised so was very lucky.
Thanks Nissan, it's over30 years since my last one, then called Datsun, it's good to be back.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Great post, well done for bagging a good deal that suited you. No apologies needed. So glad to hear that the Juke feels good for you especially coming from a Lexus.I pick my Tekna CVT up in 2.5 hours after a 4month + wait. And that is why I am on the forum at 6am, just can't sleep.
So cup of tea and back to bed for an hour, then off to the dealers like a nervous school boy. Long time since I felt like that.
Congrats again and welcome to the forum, don't forget the pictures and more updates - it keeps the rest of us going.
regards
12inch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best of luck mate. You're gonna love it, and watch the people look at that car! I don't know how many are in your area, but here there are very few, so people still turn their heads. And, by the way, I forgot to mention one of the truly best things? The cup holder type thing at the very back of the centre console is exactly the right size to hold a 4 pint bottle of milk. Bloody marvellous, first car I've had where the milk doesn't roll about in the passenger well!!!!!!
I'm guessing when my centre armrest finally turns up, it might block access to this very important facility, but right now I'm enjoying it!

Enjoy your Juke,

S-JC

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi silverjuke. congratulations on your juke. Waiting for you to post some pictures. Enjoy

·
Registered
277 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Great post, well done for bagging a good deal that suited you. No apologies needed. So glad to hear that the Juke feels good for you especially coming from a Lexus.
I pick my Tekna CVT up in 2.5 hours after a 4month + wait. And that is why I am on the forum at 6am, just can't sleep.

So cup of tea and back to bed for an hour, then off to the dealers like a nervous school boy. Long time since I felt like that.

Congrats again and welcome to the forum, don't forget the pictures and more updates - it keeps the rest of us going.

regards

12inch.
..... and here we go again..... all of us waiting for the next Juke pics to be viewed.
Congrats 12inch .... we're waiting!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
anybody seen or heard from 12 inch ****, oh forgot took delivery today of his toy, don't forget pictures ****.
</font>

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
deks36 said:
its an automatic, give him a day or two to get home
Yeah cause he wont get tired out changing gear and breathing in oil fumes so will be driving it a lot..........
LoL you old Bug**r
Be seeing you soon for that beer, Wednesday looks favourite.
12inch

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Only joking.Can't see anything either.I'm not looking forward to trying to post my photo's when I get my juke.Have saved 12inches instructions but fear mine will end up like the Silverjuke ches's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh sh**.I thought I was being so clever. When I looked at the preview all was well. Can anyone tell me how to do this picture thingy. Kids have left home and no-one to help!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts