Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea how much it will cost to have a set of front and rear mudflaps fitted?
I ordered the protection pack to get the carpets and I got the mudflaps. Not confident about doing it myself so would need to get someone else to fit them. Just want an idea of cost really?
Thanks in anticipation of a reply !
Edited by: seatraveller2002

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just like me, i'm not got on DIY and aside from that I don't have a good palce to do that so I decided to have it done by the dealer which cost me £69.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you get mudflaps that are bigger?

I have gone for white so bigger the better

maybe some rally mud flaps are needed

·
Registered
75 Posts
Got the Mudflaps and mats added for nothing when I bought the car

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you! I saw a picture of a Juke fitted with mudguards and I got the impression that the wheel welllooks a little bit weird as it lowers the body of the car. Maybe that picture was not good.Could somebody upload side pictures of a Juke in mudflaps?

·
Registered
659 Posts
My dealer did it for under £50. Murley Warwick.

Really, are they worth it? They are tiny.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Front and rear mud guards ordered together will cost around £100 NOT including fitting. You get a better deal if you buy the protection pack (from John at Holdcrofts) and this also includes the trunk liner and carpet mats. Fitting is extra.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have ordered the mudflaps as extras when I ordered the car, and was told they will be fitted free. Depends on the dealership I suppose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts