Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found in a german site this babes....

By hidetsugu21 at 2011-05-15

Ain't they something? What do you think? here is the site that sell them, among a few other custom acessories.
I just have one question... Why does it all have to be so expensive? G-zus... 375€ (326 GBP) for a bit of plastic and a total of 10 leds seems a bit overprice.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thew thats expensive. personally I dont like them like the psoition but not the lights and certainly not the price

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
hidetsugu said:
I could show you some babes that I found on a different Geman website but I don't think they're really suitable for this forum.
<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
Thank You JUKE OF PORK..............

12inch

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi , this thread is making me hungry, time for a nice pork sausage sandwich. T Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
6 Posts
These are exactly what I have been looking for for sometime. They appear to fit perfectly in the bumper apertures withoutaffecting the outsidetemperature sensor. The BIG problem is the price which I think is excessive

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think the same. I love those leds, larger than normal ones, the space between each other, how it fits perfectly on the bumper. It's just lovely, but the price it's totally prohibitive.

·
Registered
796 Posts
hidetsugu said:

Ain't they something? What do you think? here is the site that sell them, among a few other custom acessories.
I just have one question... Why does it all have to be so expensive? G-zus... 375€ (326 GBP) for a bit of plastic and a total of 10 leds seems a bit overprice.
Love them but they are so expensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts