Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ive retro fitted a Nissan Connect Head Unit in my 2011 Acenta, it came with a lead that fits into the back of the head unit, but I cant find where the plug at the other end goes. It could be for the camera which I do not have. Any help in identifying the lead would be appreciated. I can not attach picture but the lead plugs into the bottom left corner at the back next to the blue socket. THANKS

·
Registered
80 Posts
from the left to the right side.

grey blue grey white
___ O __ ___________
|___||__| |___________| < rear camera 20 pins
gps |___________| < normal 20 pins connector
antenna usb

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, it is as you have described & would be the grey antenna, however I have not fitted the lead as I am not sure where to plug the other end in. I have FM & AM radio reception. Any idea on where to fit the plug on the other end of the lead.

·
Registered
80 Posts
do you have some pics from this?

send me a email , maybe I can help

to,

I can send you also the wiring diagram and more info from connectors.

ArnoEdited by: Dan

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
August: the wireing diagram you have, is this for the connect head unit and does it show the power output to the speakers?
If so would u minf posting it for us ?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
august in photobucket you will see a box that says IMG code copy this and paste it into text
failing that email me [email protected] with the image and I will insert it into the post you want
regards deks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Meaga Byte.. I send you a email with pdf file's.

from the Bose system, Connect system and the universal system.

the bose system works on pin number 1. (amp on)

Arno

·
Registered
80 Posts
CSCSRS Juke said:
Hi Ive retro fitted a Nissan Connect Head Unit in my 2011 Acenta, it came with a lead that fits into the back of the head unit, but I cant find where the plug at the other end goes. It could be for the camera which I do not have. Any help in identifying the lead would be appreciated. I can not attach picture but the lead plugs into the bottom left corner at the back next to the blue socket. THANKS

at the left side , behindtheA style could be the plug connector.

this is what a guy .. nissan mechanic told me.

regards, Arno

·
Registered
80 Posts
the A style is the style between the front door and the front window.

maybe that the UK Juke with the steeringwheel on the right side also have the plug there.

sorry for my english

Arno

1 - 15 of 15 Posts