Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

connect radio system code

18K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  User 985436 
#1 ·
hello all first time posting on here.
ive got a 2011 juke with the radio/sat nav I believe is called the connect system ?

well my battery died the other day. have now replaced but the radio requires a code. and typically someone never wrote it in the back of the owners manual.

I had a look on youtube and found that if I enter the code wrong 3 times it gives me the serial number, so I have that. is there anywhere I can get it apart from Nissan?
anyone on here have the code generator to hand?
don't fancy paying nissans prices when they didn't write it in the book from factory (I bought it second hand)

any help on the matter will be greatly appreciated

thank you all

#4 ·
If you had the car from new, then the card should be in the wallet. If you bought it from someone, then they should have the card, hopefully.

In the event they don't, then you could ask for them to go halves on the cost of you getting a replacement code?

#7 ·
I'm in the same boat. New battery but no code. Car 60 plate and brought it 2 years ago from a dealer who only gave me the service manual 😡. Wish I had the magic card as its locked me out of my reverse camera as well as everything else. Local dealers shut due to current lockdown.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.