Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced a problem with the hands free. People I call say they can't hear me very well. I am using an iPhone. I have tried different volume settings and moving the phone around.

Clive

·
Registered
754 Posts
No problem here. In fact people say that the sound is clear and they couldn't believe I was in the car.
Doubt moving the phone around will make a difference the mike is fixed above the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
754 Posts
To add, the bluetooth picks up the phone connection when my phone is in the phone pocket of my handbag placed in the rear footwell, so its a strong connection.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I find the phone connects ok and automatically but not always especially if my phone is in my jacket pocket.
I also find that the phone disconnects and loses connectivity easily but I am unsure if this is more to do with Signal coverage from my mobile provider than a fault with the unit.
Fee x

·
Registered
873 Posts
Never had a problem with connection, my only problem is that the phone book never fully downloads. I get some names, but not all of them, and sometimes they don't get put in alphabetical order either. The Bs always follow the As etc, but within A they can be mixed up. Very odd.

It might be to do with different contact types on my phone, but I need to find another car that supports downloading phonebooks to try it out.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sometimes have phone book issue with mine most is alphabetical but a couple of odds ones appear at top

·
Registered
56 Posts
If parked up the mic picks your voice up nice and clear. However when moving there is a lot of road / wind noise but you get that on most hands free setups /shrug

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
sometimes have phone book issue with mine most is alphabetical but a couple of odds ones appear at top
Same here. Wierd ones at the top then the rest in alpha order.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Agree on the strong connection and will pick up my phone wherever it is in the car, bag, pocket etc.Dont have any problemeither withthe mic but I do find though that it will suddenly disconnect and it is not because the signal is poor or lost. I was waiting to see if anyone else suffered from this.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I leave my phone in my trouser pocket or in one of the centre cupholders. Always works well, very clear both to callers and me. As already said moving phone around will make no difference because you are connecting via bluetooth from the phone to the Connect unit. My phone is a Nokia 5230 on O2.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It connects to Bluetooth really well and everything else works but people can't hear me very well
Anyone else using an iPhone?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Think I may have resolved it I have two phones both using Bluetooth
I always had one plugged into the port for charging
When I disconned and just used Bluetooth it works fine everyone can hear
As a bonus I dit not know I could stream music directly from my iPhone - brilliant

1 - 17 of 17 Posts