Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has had a confirmed date for delivery for their DIG-t?
I ordered mine 20th June and have been given a confirmation date, at last, of 8th December from NCS.

Does anyone have definite date for theirs? Hoping I have one of the first out with my early order date.Edited by: tchr1975

·
Registered
575 Posts
Not definite, but expecting mine 14th November. Sorry to say my order went it after yours as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered 17th July........delivery date is now 6th December!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
mine just got bumped too was 12th nov then 20th now 25th... not a happy bunny once more and I'm canceling, already looking at alternatives

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi,
Ive only just ordered & was told mid Jan. I was told by one dealer that the 1stbatch due to arrive are the test models for the garages & theyre due 14th Nov, although he said theirs wasnt on the order schedule. I dont know how true this is as he was a bit strange with his info, he wouldnt give us a PX figure as he said they were only valid for 3 Months & in his opinon we wouldnt get it within 3 Months. We ordered elsewhere in the end.

Hope it comes soon for you, I cant wait to get mine!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Spoke to my dealer only last week and he was adamant that the Nissan system was showing 14th November for mine. I believe a couple of UK dealers have already had DIG-Ts - seem to remember reading it on here.
We're trading my car in on the 6th and I'll be driving my wife's 1.25 fiesta in pink, so it had better not be too long after 14th!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Had a call from NCS on Friday to let me know that my DiG-T was still showing "mid-December" but that they were optimistic that it would be brought forward.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I am so so sorry for all you DiG-T folks

It really isnt good enough..... Definitely thinkyou all ought to get your heads together and force Nissan to come clean with EXACTLY whats happening...

After all, this forum is getting more popular and if you broadcast that perhaps they might listen... Its taken a while for Nissan to pay attention to the Qashqai Club - but they do..

Good luck

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I am so so sorry for all you DiG-T folks

It really isnt good enough..... Definitely thinkyou all ought to get your heads together and force Nissan to come clean with EXACTLY whats happening...

After all, this forum is getting more popular and if you broadcast that perhaps they might listen... Its taken a while for Nissan to pay attention to the Qashqai Club - but they do..

Good luck

Fee x

Thats a really good shout Fee. There are a fair few DIG-Ters on here and the information from Nissan has been awful. Maybe we can organise a "group" complaint?

·
Registered
84 Posts
chris78 said:
[Thats a really good shout Fee. There are a fair few DIG-Ters on here and the information from Nissan has been awful. Maybe we can organise a "group" complaint?

2nd that, as a national product launch it's a farce on a large portion of the models offered, shame as it's destroyed any joy in getting it.

Whatreally isstarting to grate isthe fact that they never disclose information and I always have to chase for updates.

With that said the dealers should be doing the same as we seem to find out info on the forum before the dealer does from Nissan. My dealer got the "official" nissan letter about the alarm issue 1 week after I told that it was on here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We ordered our Dig-T on 30th September and were originally given a date of 26th November. Checked with the dealer today and they've pushed it back to 1st December so all in all not too bad given some of the waits. If we take delivery before our annual Xmas Tour of the UK I'll be happy enough!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Latest from my dealer is 16th November, so moved a couple of days but no more. Wanted to check with him as I'm trading my car in this weekend and don't want to be waiting till December

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry guys -ordered my Juke Dig T in July and had it a week now. Was told that because they are a large dealer they get priority above the dealers who dont order as many.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TONYNORTHEAST said:
Sorry guys -ordered my Juke Dig T in July and had it a week now. Was told that because they are a large dealer they get priority above the dealers who dont order as many.
what? that's pure nonsense. surely it should go by orders placed. will remember to add this to my telephone update this week.
why should I wait for an extra 6 weeks purely because my dealer maybe doesnt order as many.

ps hope she is a fab drive. sure she is

·
Registered
754 Posts
tchr1975 said:
TONYNORTHEAST said:
what? that's pure nonsense. surely it should go by orders placed. will remember to add this to my telephone update this week.
why should I wait for an extra 6 weeks purely because my dealer maybe doesnt order as many.

ps hope she is a fab drive. sure she is
I'm sure its just the bullsh1t dealers come out with to encourage you to buy from them. One dealer I spoke to said they have priority orders with Nissan. They just say whatever makes a sale.

·
Registered
575 Posts
If its anything like VW, there is such a thing as dealer allocation. VW dealers get allocated so many cars per month and once they've reached their quota of cars, they can't order any more of that model for the month. Sounds like madness, but its what they do

1 - 20 of 35 Posts