Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it gets colder seem to be getting a lot of condensation / misting up in both the headlights and the front 'frog' blinkers, far more than Ive noticed on other cars (cant remember ever seeing it on other cars now I think about it) and certainly on the blinkers takes an age for them to clear up.

Anyone else noticed it being worse than on other cars ? and is it normal or anything to worry about ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have had this before on cars, it may be a bit more obvious on the Juke because the frog lights stand out.
Noticed this in the manual.

HEADLIGHTS
Fog may temporarily form inside the lens of the exterior lights in the rain or in a car wash. A temperature difference between the inside and the outside of the lens causes the fog. This is not a malfunction. If large drops of water collect inside the lens, contact a NISSAN dealer.

Edited by: Yorkie

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Hadnt noticed that bit in the manual. Think I will get the dealer to take a look, its just how to get it to the dealer for them to see it when its 'bad' as opposed to when its all cleared up

·
Registered
443 Posts
SkvanD said:
Thanks for the replies. Hadnt noticed that bit in the manual. Think I will get the dealer to take a look, its just how to get it to the dealer for them to see it when its 'bad' as opposed to when its all cleared up
If the dealers got his tec head on he will show the SOB. That details this .
That's a bulletin that were allowed to show you .

·
Registered
443 Posts
Can,t show you any tec.bulletins.
That's no big deal as any time your car is in for work they have to be checked for outstanding recalls.
Nissan are quite good on that end.
Nothing yet on there to report yet anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts