Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! It seems like the Juke, especially the 2013 model, has a problem with the air conditioning not working. The condenser is completely exposed, so it can be easily damaged by stones hitting it, making the pipe to crack.

I was wondering if any of you who had the problem managed to get it covered by your Warranty? My garage claims that it is not covered by the warranty, but that does not make sense at all. They designed it with no protection and expect the customer to pay more than 700 pounds to repair every time it is damaged? Not good Nissan!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lost all my gas on a Fiat that was 2 years old... Garage found a pin hole, it was deemed a manufacturing fault. Condenser was replaced under warranty. Make sure your problem is not similar one to mine...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same situation. Believe my experience, it is better to immediately turn to the repair of air conditioners. Because this air conditioner is very fragile and anything can happen to it. Don't repeat my mistakes. I didn't immediately apply for repairs and when I decided to show my nephew my garage, he threw a ball into the air conditioner and it broke and didn't turn on. then I began to urgently look for a new air conditioner. But when I showed my friend my broken air conditioner, he said I could still fix it and gave me these guys socool.sg. they fixed my air conditioner and installed special protection, so even a rock can't break it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same situation. Believe my experience, it is better to immediately turn to the repair of air conditioners. Because this air conditioner is very fragile and anything can happen to it. Don't repeat my mistakes. I didn't immediately apply for repairs and when I decided to show my nephew my garage, he threw a ball into the air conditioner and it broke and didn't turn on. then I began to urgently look for a new air conditioner. But when I showed my friend my broken air conditioner, he said I could still fix it and gave me these guys subcool. they fixed my air conditioner and installed special protection, so even a rock can't break it.

My mother-in-law had something similar. She used the air conditioner on a daily basis, then her air conditioner started to stop responding to the remote. If she were to increase the temperature, the aircon would switch off. But when she switches it back on, the temperate would skyrocket to the high 20s. Luckily they managed to help her with the issue. This means less family squabbles and lesser problems between her and the missus. Guess all we needed was just some aircon servicing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts