Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been asked this a few times now its already posted but buried elsewhere so:
The events co-ordiantor informs me there is no charge to enter the grounds. So on entry follow the signs for Museum and at some point near the Museum will be signage for Juke owners if not look for the 6 ft banner I will put out. Park in our designated area (JUKES ONLY PLEASE) I would be happier if non jukes parked in normal car park although i can find a small corner to stick you if needs be I am not sure how far away the main car park is if its a long way then we will have to put non jukes somewhere descreetly hidden in our area.

Anyway once parked find me and I will issue you with your wristband for Museum entry and raffle ticket for prize draw.

If any one needs to contact me email before the day [email protected]

or mobile no 07704422905

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Haha sorry uncle. Under one of your posts it said u would be sending out receipts so I thought I would ask just to make sure. That and am excited for tomorrow so bugging everyone hehe

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I meant I would email confirmation of receipt of payment sorry for misunderstanding
nothing wrong with checking details wish I had someone to ask though

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
Park in our designated area (JUKES ONLY PLEASE) I would be happier if non jukes parked in normal car park although i can find a small corner to stick you if needs be we will have to put non jukes somewhere descreetly hidden in our area.
"Looks as though we need to dig bigger holes for the non Jukes, Deks."

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Juke cleaned and ready to roll.
See you all there Sunday :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think we may be going to the museum on Sunday (using up some tesco tokens). What would it cost us to park with the rest of the Jukes (if there is room) ?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
there is more than enough room for your Juke however
pre-booking is now closed to you would have to pay on the day prices.
Not sure howmuch it would be with your tokens giving you a discount though :D

Thinking about it, this meet is about the members getting to know each other. I really couldnt give two hoots about the vintage car museum, although i might enjoy it and will definitely be having a walk around i would also have paid the 12 pounds just for parking and meet & greet for the forum.
Deks has done a shed load of work for this and really gone out on a limb with putting his own money upfront. Maybe save the tokens for another time?
Pay the full price, enjoy the day with us and then have the museum thrown in for sh*ts and giggles :DEdited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
50 Posts
I really do appreciate all the time, effort and expense Deks has put into the meet. I did not mean to suggest otherwise, apologises if this is what came across.

Also was not trying to get special treatment / discounts. Just that the wife can get free entry into the museum so we were going to make a day of it (me the wife and two young children). Maybe catch you next time when I can escape the family ... Hope you all have a good time.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
IncubusIts ok - I suppose we all come to the defence of Deks who has put a huge amount of time and effort into organising the event and every penny from members to assist would count!!!Perhaps next year -- you never know I may have a JUKE again and show my face...... Perish the thought, some might say!!!!Fee x

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
incubus, even if you are not able to get the car into the area, it is open to all members of the public so you will be able to visit the area. Hope to see you there.

Lj2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.