Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually support the underdog, so come on city, very fickle, also very amusing (to me anyway)...........

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You should be supporting Man u. Stand by your man...and all that..(oops. See what I've done. Another boobies reference...Dolly Parton.)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm ignoring you,

I support the opposite purely for my own amusement and cos I'm bored, bored, bored.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Saturday night tv is boring of late. Can't go out as the Duchess doesn't get home from work until after 8pm. Got loads of sky+ stuff that I can't be bothered to watch. Down to 4 percent free space.
Should get some beers from Tesco but can't be bothered.
Yeah, I'm a bit bored too.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's extra time, sorry I meant Fergie time.

Do you not have a local offy, why Tescos all the time, or is it the milk maid again.....
Edited by: Kats

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Tescos is only a qtr of a mile away. It is the corner shop really. The town centre (it's only a small market town) is less that half a mile away. Need to buy something for tea so I'll have to go or it'll be toast or cereals.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Well i'm off out for a ruby murray and a couple of sherbuts up the local and then back to whizz through my virgin+ of BGT and Love Thy Neighbour from Thursday evening

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Sigh! I wish I had a virgin to whizz through.

But then again, that would be like going from Premier league football to a kick around in the park.

·
Registered
233 Posts
BGT it is for me. I was in the audience in Manchester just behind the judges. It was so funny. Michael was so ace. The Hoff had had one too many. They were both talking to the audience all the times. A good night ahead. The Barcardi helps also.

Then Bolton to win tomorrow. Come on youwhites. Edited by: marmajuke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts