Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know you will pop in every now and again to sneak a peak!!!!
Come back DEKS the forum will not be the same without you and your one liners!!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thirded.

Missing Deks lots

·
Registered
144 Posts
We miss you
come back

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would appear that rumours are going round on the forum that DEKS has left because I called him a sad muppet in a post and said GO pick on someone else???....

This was a joke that may have been taken out of context and caused offence
i possibly should have used an emoticon to show my intention...

I would like to stress that I have NEVER had a bad word to say about DEKS and we had not had a major discussion/fallout about anything like that. The post has since been removed as it may have offended. It was meant in jest? Possibly my warped sense of humourbeign misunderstood.

If that is indeed the reason why DEKS has gone - I am very sorry to have upset him. He was an asset to the forum and I am genuinely sorry. i have always thought he contributed massively to the forum and his knowledge invaluable....

For that reason I am appealing to DEKS to come back - If I could have a cyber Sandwich board - I would state that on it!!!

Who knows - DEKS may just have been cheesed off but I wish someone would let me know if it was me .....

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sorry had to go off and sulk for a few days but am back now bear with me while i go back thru all the missed posts was planning on having the weekend off but richygal let an opening too good to miss

also I couldn't leave mr 300mm to run riot on his own could I

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
144 Posts
Glad to see youve picked up your toys and climbed back into the play pen - welcome back

1 - 20 of 35 Posts