Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have on order my new Tekna but am concerned regarding the issues about the Collison avoidance system malfunctioning. Has anyone else had a problem with this on a 21 plate.
My friend has just had her car bought back by a Nissan dealer as she had a number of incidents, but hers was a 2020 plate
Thanks,
Westendgirl

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am at a loss why your friend has had her car bought back by Nissan, the Nissan
dealers have an update available to rectify the problem of over sensitivity on the
collision avoidance system, If they can be bothered to look, at Nissan updates
We have had our 70 reg updated and it is perfect. I think her Nissan dealer
didn't want to be bothered by the sound of it.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm still learning my way around our Juke, first registered in November n2020. on a couple of occasions I experienced -- to my utter disbelief -- the car's sudden decision to brake hard and the dashboard to transform itself with a red flashing light. There was no obvious reason that I could see for its behaviour. Working oh-so laboriously through the vehile's settings one afternoon, I chanced upon 'driver aids' and something relating to forward warning, or whatever, as well as emergency brake. I turned 'em off and have never been bothered since. Driver aids like stability control in tricky road situations are appreciated but living with a car seemingly produced by the Nanny state ain't my idea of motoring.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Take it back to Nissan to have the software updated, that cures it, I think my post above
explains a bit about it
Also have a read of this link below, it explains quite a lot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts