Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
It Isn't just Nissan , most manufacturers that are now fitting this technology, are having the same problem, Go back to your dealer and ask them to put the Update in the software, from Nissan, that is Available, Not faff about with it
We have had ours done, and it Cured it, Completely, so there is no reason, for them to keep it to test it, when there is an Update to lessen the Sensitivity, what is wrong with some of these dealers, when Nissan have made the update available, for every dealership, why can't they
look at what updates are available, and just do it, my dealer did just that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It Isn't just Nissan , most manufacturers that are now fitting this technology, are having the same problem Take it back to your dealer and ask them to put the Update in the software, from Nissan, that is available.
We have had ours done, and it cured it, so there is no reason, for them to keep it to test it, when there is an Update to lessen the sensitivity, what is wrong with some of these dealers, when Nissan have made the update available, why can't they look at what updates are available, my dealer did just that.
Can I just ask. Did your car just suddenly stop in a live lane on its own. Because that's very scary and someone will get killed I mean I was doing 40 if a car was close to me when that happened I think I would have found it very hard to explain to the insurance company for them to believe what I am telling them. I really hope it is software because I do like the car just that's one **** of a scary fault

·
Registered
8 Posts
No, not stop, but It attempted to apply the brakes several times, for no reason, even with pedestrians on the footpath, I immediately took it back, and the tech said straight away, I will check which software your car has in, [they knew] and it didn't have the latest in, it had version 5 in, not 6, so he did it, straight away , if the dealer can't be bothered to find out about software update's that are coming through, off Nissan to help their customers, it doesn't say a lot about the dealer's customer service, I have come across, the same thing with other makes, take it to another dealership, as I did with my Mokka, to get updates done, as that was cutting out
on pulling away from a junction, [a launch control they put in it, to protect the clutch] That
was very dangerous also and an update sorted it out
One thing I will add, Manufacturers putting this new technology on cars these days, await feedback off the customer, as to what Tweeks the software needs, that is the way it is, I'm afraid, as they can only test a car so much.
I do think this new Juke is a superb car,

21 - 23 of 23 Posts