Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The collision avoidance system on our 2020 Juke has the annoying habit of coming on for no apparent reason causing the car to come to an emergency stop. It’s been back to the dealer twice now and they can find no problem with the system and claim to have had no other customers reporting it. Apparently, the sensors/ radar cannot be adjusted nor disconnected. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The collision avoidance system on our 2020 Juke has the annoying habit of coming on for no apparent reason causing the car to come to an emergency stop. It’s been back to the dealer twice now and they can find no problem with the system and claim to have had no other customers reporting it. Apparently, the sensors/ radar cannot be adjusted nor disconnected. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I’ve had it twice, the first wasn’t too bad but the second was scary. I was pulling away at a junction with lots of cars around. I switched off the eco mode and was easier to drive

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve had it twice, the first wasn’t too bad but the second was scary. I was pulling away at a junction with lots of cars around. I switched off the eco mode and was easier to drive
Good to know we’re not alone and thanks for the ‘eco mode’ tip. We’ll give it a try. It’s happening about twice a week and particularly when it’s windy. The dealer thinks it could be something as simple as some leaves or other debris blowing across the radar in the front grill! If it is, bit of a design flaw I would say....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ours sometimes will detect people walking on the pavement, more so if there is a bend in the road.
Slight touch on the power brings the car under control of the driver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts