Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Caro

Welcome to the forum

Yeah - we are interested to find out how long you have waited as CVTS are taking an eternity to come through....

Keep us posted on your first impressions -

all the best

Fee x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the messages. I ordered my juke back in October and then heard in january that it was to be June before it was going to be deliverd. Then was offered this one in Machine Brown and was hooked after the test drive. I is the demonstrator and it meant I got the 4X4 turbo for the same price as the 15OO 2WD version. Wll post pics at the weekend!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Caro said:
Hi 12inch - getting it from Dumpton Park nissan as it happens!!
Ah, so you are the one that stopped me getting a test drive in the DIG T CVT !!

Went up last week to ask for a drive (just out of curiosity) and was told sorry its sold....................

I am so happy with my 1.6 N/A - good luck and hope all goes well, great dealer too.
12inch

·
Registered
452 Posts
SNAP!!- My dealership person learned there was a Juke available,with the specs. I ordered, somewhere in another province in Spain. Oh boy!! Oh boy!! </font>It too was Machine Brown, almost tempted to say YES! but decided that I had waited this ridiculously long time, so would wait another couple of monthsfor my RED</font> one.</font></font>Great news for you. Please post pics. when you can. Happy motoring!! </font>Iam sureI will be very jealous??
</font>

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Caro - Congratulations and Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see the pics of your Juke not seen too many brown ones about

1 - 18 of 18 Posts